18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AOA

just curious about medical doctors. what you people suggest. who is best doctor for medical in Lahore. i have not yet received medical but i just want to know.

Wasalam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blessings said:
AOA

please update me in the list. I Have got request for updated document, PCC, RPRF and picture of my two children on 2nd march 2012. No Medical yet. i think as soon as i will submit my children photos, i will get medical inshAllah.

A question, until when should i expect POF request as i did not get that request. is it possible that they will not ask for POF.

Thankx and best Regards.
If they have not asked you for POF now its likely that they dont need your updated POF.

Cheers
Saki

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AOA

please advise, can i submit National Saving Certificate in my name to include with POF, if i will be asked for POF.

thankx

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
blessings said:
AOA

please advise, can i submit National Saving Certificate in my name to include with POF, if i will be asked for POF.

thankx
yES YOU can do it , as same as i did in my case

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
blessings said:
AOA

thankx
Dear,
r u talking about National Savings Prize bonds...or its something else.
aarfie...

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
aarfie said:
Dear,
r u talking about National Savings Prize bonds...or its something else.
aarfie...
Dear i am talking about National saving certificate (SSC) or any time of certificate which will be cash at any time

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
All,

Please share the news about medical examination in Karachi IOM office, Dr. Abdul Wakeel recently. also please guide is he send medical examination assessment report to CHC Delhi Office or CHC London for Pakistani Applicant. As per my observation He will send to CHC Delhi. What are the procedure for sending these reports to CHC London instead of CHC Delhi. Please guide as accordingly... Thanks...

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
asamnani said:
All,

Please share the news about medical examination in Karachi IOM office, Dr. Abdul Wakeel recently. also please guide is he send medical examination assessment report to CHC Delhi Office or CHC London for Pakistani Applicant. As per my observation He will send to CHC Delhi. What are the procedure for sending these reports to CHC London instead of CHC Delhi. Please guide as accordingly... Thanks...
Dear IOM office is located opposite Karsaz YES absoultly they have send report to CHC delhi here is a central office in new delhi report sent with in 5 to 10days max. after then they will send to CIC with in 5 days ,i received PPR 1 with in 22day after medical examination

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
sam pk said:
Dear IOM office is located opposite Karsaz YES absoultly they have send report to CHC delhi here is a central office in new delhi report sent with in 5 to 10days max. after then they will send to CIC with in 5 days ,i received PPR 1 with in 22day after medical examination
What is PPR 1 and PPR 2?

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
sam pk said:
Thanks Dear..what documents he will given after medical examination as a copy for record and how i verfity that medical will reach to CHC Delhi

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
asamnani said:
Thanks Dear..what documents he will given after medical examination as a copy for record and how i verfity that medical will reach to CHC Delhi
Dear you dont do any thing just send the pay receipt of IOM to CIC through mail with other documents or through email with covering letter and you can check your medical status through tracking number which will be give by IOM after 1 week or 2 week of your medical examination

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
sam pk said:
Dear you dont do any thing just send the pay receipt of IOM to CIC through mail with other documents or through email with covering letter and you can check your medical status through tracking number which will be give by IOM after 1 week or 2 week of your medical examination
This tracking number belongs to TCS or DHL services where i can find tracking history easily through website.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
asamnani said:
This tracking number belongs to TCS or DHL services where i can find tracking history easily through website.
IOM will send medical report through TCS , you have to call them and asked about medical report status if they said that we have been sent your report then asked to them about tracking number which you easily track through website

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
sam pk said:
IOM will send medical report through TCS , you have to call them and asked about medical report status if they said that we have been sent your report then asked to them about tracking number which you easily track through website
many many thanks

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Seniors, ecas status changed to DECISION MADE on 21 Feb, 2010, after IN PROCESS, PRE-JUNE case, noc 4131. In response to query to the London VO asking application actual status, the VO thus replied:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on February 28 to the mailing address on file via TCS.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My queries:

1.The vo did not clearly tell the application status, rather it gave a poor reply. Do the wording of the vo reply suggest clearly Rejection, or something positive? Please elaborate.

2. If it is rejection, how many days are there within which the applicant can
1. request reconsidearation/review 2. appeal?

3. As per the vo reply, the letter was sent on 28 Feb via TCS, and it has not been received as yet,after 14 days now. How many days does a couriered mail take to reach Pakistan in maximum?

4. If the review request time is 30 days after rejection, is the time counted from decision made date on ecas (21 feb), or when the letter was sent (28 feb) as per the response of the London vo,please?

5. Forumer Ezinne says as the email from the vo is from immigration and medical division, so it in fact means MR is on the way. what do you seniors predict,please?

6.Should I email another query to the vo or await their mail to reach me?

Thanks and regards,

Haseeb