staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
star, tell me regarding pcc..
when they ask about pcc updation along with RPRF... should we have to send all the pcc after 18 year or just send the city's pcc in which we live after document send to chc earlier..

Original updated police certificate for you and each of your dependant that is 18 years old or more from each country that you and your dependant lived for 6 or more months and if you already submitted police certificate you need to provide us updated police certificates.

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
cocknbull said:
anybody who wants free GCMS notes contact this person

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html
Dear C&B,
I usually agree with u in the past posts.
but here i totally disagree with u...
please guys read this...
i have fetch this from the same thread.
so dont go for such illogical saving of only 5 $.
please read this before apply to kanamen.
post of Inbedf....
Re: CAIPES................FREE OFFER
« Reply #17 on: 16 November 2011, 11:43:21 »
What about that marked in RED, as per CAIPS by relatives or friends the fees is $5 for CIC.
Remember guys this is about your personal info and privacy. CAIPS note contains your POF and how much POF you have and sources also mentioned in CAIPS note.
Becarefull before geting caips by unknown person. this is good to save $20 even good to save $$ for family from your earning or pocket , I seen here people drinks beer wine and wasted lots of money in hundreads of $$ after landing so, those you can save for your parents.
I am not talking that kanamen is not good or his posts are not good what he shared before. but this is the about privacy of applicant.

what are the risk for you if unknown person will get your application details through CAIPS:

1) he/she can change mailing address.
2) he/she can send inquiery emails to VO and it will be risk to your application.
3) he/she can request to VO that withdraw the application simple sending email inquiry through respected VO website (this is the high risk for you).

Dont think negative to any users but think yourself and think how it is the risk for you or how it is safe for you, dont get immotional here that purchase gift for your father or parents just savings $20, what you think how big gift you will purchase in $20? just dinner and some clothes? once you are in Canada you earn good and save money for them, that is your dreams and your parents dreams may be too... but if something happen to your application you will loss your future... your dreams, than what you answer to your parents? that you eat food in some hotel from that $20!! think many times about your privacy guys...

so, if you think and belive that your information is secure to any of the forum members than go ahead and get CAIPS note with unknown perons.

again CAIPS note contains yours and your dependents information, financial sources information that is the very critical for you.

Thanks.

please read the above before apply to kanamen.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Dear Staralihaider,
Please update my status. I received my updated document request + medical request+ RPRF today. The letter is dated 22/02/12 and I have been given 90 days to submit everything.
Beckett ;D

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
Please update my status. I received my updated document request + medical request+ RPRF today. The letter is dated 22/02/12 and I have been given 90 days to submit everything.
Beckett ;D
Congrats dear,
share ur timeline and NOC.
aarfie

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
aarfie said:
Congrats dear,
share ur timeline and NOC.
aarfie
NOC 4121. Initial application 24/12/2009. E-cas in process with date 16/02/2012. Medical+documents+RPRF request dated 22/02/2012.
Hope that helps.
Beckett

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarfie said:
Dear C&B,
I usually agree with u in the past posts.
but here i totally disagree with u...
please guys read this...
i have fetch this from the same thread.
so dont go for such illogical saving of only 5 $.
please read this before apply to kanamen.
post of Inbedf....
Re: CAIPES................FREE OFFER
« Reply #17 on: 16 November 2011, 11:43:21 »
What about that marked in RED, as per CAIPS by relatives or friends the fees is $5 for CIC.
Remember guys this is about your personal info and privacy. CAIPS note contains your POF and how much POF you have and sources also mentioned in CAIPS note.
Becarefull before geting caips by unknown person. this is good to save $20 even good to save $$ for family from your earning or pocket , I seen here people drinks beer wine and wasted lots of money in hundreads of $$ after landing so, those you can save for your parents.
I am not talking that kanamen is not good or his posts are not good what he shared before. but this is the about privacy of applicant.

what are the risk for you if unknown person will get your application details through CAIPS:

1) he/she can change mailing address.
2) he/she can send inquiery emails to VO and it will be risk to your application.
3) he/she can request to VO that withdraw the application simple sending email inquiry through respected VO website (this is the high risk for you).

Dont think negative to any users but think yourself and think how it is the risk for you or how it is safe for you, dont get immotional here that purchase gift for your father or parents just savings $20, what you think how big gift you will purchase in $20? just dinner and some clothes? once you are in Canada you earn good and save money for them, that is your dreams and your parents dreams may be too... but if something happen to your application you will loss your future... your dreams, than what you answer to your parents? that you eat food in some hotel from that $20!! think many times about your privacy guys...

so, if you think and belive that your information is secure to any of the forum members than go ahead and get CAIPS note with unknown perons.

again CAIPS note contains yours and your dependents information, financial sources information that is the very critical for you.

Thanks.

please read the above before apply to kanamen.
hey hey....this guy is bad "inbedf" and I think he is no more on forum. His posts were always negative and inflammatory. Check other seniors who have highly supported kanamen. He is totally reliable. Check last post by member "mis" who ordered CAIPs through kanamen. Mis is from kaarachi. You can even ask mis about that .Check other posts of kanamen too. He is the best. Please check his posts. He even brought people from airport for free.

I would urge people to feel free to contact kanamen and order CAIPS through him. He is 100% reliable. You can even check with mr Qorax about that.

Thanks

check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.90.html

mis said:
I received my applications CAIPES/GCMS notes yesterday from Mr. Kan what a great guy, initially the offer looked like a dream to me because its a big hassle and expensive to apply caipse for those who don't have relatives in Canada - even though i do have relatives in Canada & i once requested them to apply CAIPES for me but they never did and look an online friend who doesn't even know me did the job for me.

Mr. KAN manyyyyyy thanks, God bless you and your family for providing such superb support & free of cost service to community members. KAN i will definitely send you a receipt of $20 spend on my parents as a commitment is a commitment. :)

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
cocknbull said:
hey hey....this guy is bad "inbedf" and I think he is no more on forum. His posts were always negative and inflammatory. Check other seniors who have highly supported kanamen. He is totally reliable. Check last post by member "mis" who ordered CAIPs through kanamen. Mis is from kaarachi. You can even ask mis about that .Check other posts of kanamen too. He is a true angel. Please check his posts. He even brought people from airport for free.

I would urge people to feel free to contact kanamen and order CAIPS through him. He is 100% reliable. You can even check with mr Qorax about that.

Thanks

check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.90.html
WELL dear,
i already said that i blv in u.
so again i trust u as u have said.
but remember dear i always prioritize the things accordingly.
so here i will give priority to my privacy rather than paying only 5 $.
but other can work according to their priority.
thanx dear for ur prompt reply .... :D
aarfie

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
aarfie said:
well dear noman1980,
i think this is good news...
still u have a hope.
we all pray for ur success.
but what they are doing its totally hidden......
May Allah bless on us.
aarfie
Thanks Aarfie.... will know in few weeks whats its all about...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarfie said:
WELL dear,
i already said that i blv in u.
so again i trust u as u have said.
but remember dear i always prioritize the things accordingly.
so here i will give priority to my privacy rather than paying only 5 $.
but other can work according to their priority.
thanx dear for ur prompt reply .... :D
aarfie
no problems.. :)

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
NOC 4121. Initial application 24/12/2009. E-cas in process with date 16/02/2012. Medical+documents+RPRF request dated 22/02/2012.
Hope that helps.
Beckett
Congratulations dear or this lovely milestone, how did you get it. through regular mail or through TCS. I have similar time like you but still waiting for reply from London VO.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isnt that original letter wording u get for UPDATION of PCC RPRF etc...:)
we provide pcc when we submitted full file.. its mean now we have to send only for the period covered after documentation send date or the date of last PCC... am i right ?
staralihaider said:

Original updated police certificate for you and each of your dependant that is 18 years old or more from each country that you and your dependant lived for 6 or more months and if you already submitted police certificate you need to provide us updated police certificates.

NS

Aug 18, 2010
Can anyone guide me how to paste a picture here. I want to show the members the extracts of the letter that was sent by CHC London to my consultant in Islamabad. I have its .pdf image which I have also copies in 'paint'. I tried to use the 'insert image' and 'insert flash' tabs but could not do it!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

List updates:

Applicant:beckett

Got medicals today:

beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
Beckett ;D

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
@ sunasir
If you had an error and it is corrected thats very good, let others know about this it may give hope to others as well.
and starali's list has no impact on our cases, so dont worry about his list, but he is doing a very good job by providing info to us.
good luck