Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
My documents received by CHC London on September 20, 2010. Since then many things changed, like :

Passports has been expired for whole family and I renewed for all.
My business and home addresses has been changed.
Credit card written on form which I submitted to CHC London when my son born.

I will submit all above changes, but my question shall I also update the other informations like kids height has been changed now, year of my work experience has been increased now, my reporting manager has been changed also.

What everyone suggests?

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
You don't have to report new passport, they need at least 6 months of passport validity before visa issuance. However if you have got some other country Nationality and a new passport then you have to report.
They will ask for updated family information and addresses once your application will reach that stage.
No need to update them anything urgently but keep everything updated.
I mean
1- If you travel abroad and live there for more than 15 days don't forget to receive police clearance from there.
2- Keep the funds in the bank account.
3- Keep birth certificates for your newborns.

imranmcse said:
Hi Everyone,
My documents received by CHC London on September 20, 2010. Since then many things changed, like :

Passports has been expired for whole family and I renewed for all.
My business and home addresses has been changed.
Credit card written on form which I submitted to CHC London when my son born.

I will submit all above changes, but my question shall I also update the other informations like kids height has been changed now, year of my work experience has been increased now, my reporting manager has been changed also.

What everyone suggests?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minister Kenney commends the RCMP for laying charges in citizenship fraud case

Ottawa, December 16, 2011 – Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney recognized the efforts of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) today in tackling residence fraud in the citizenship and immigration program.

This week, the RCMP charged two people with offences under section 29(2)(a) of the Citizenship Act for allegedly attempting to mislead Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) into believing they met the residence requirements to obtain Canadian citizenship. CIC officials referred this matter to the RCMP and cooperated in the investigation.

These cases are just two examples of individuals creating the appearance that they were residing in Canada in order to keep their permanent resident status and ultimately attempt to acquire citizenship.

Last week, I announced that the Government of Canada is investigating 6,500 people from more than a hundred countries for misrepresenting their residence in Canada. CIC has begun the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 2,100 citizens who obtained it fraudulently and has flagged the files of nearly 4,400 permanent residents known to be implicated in residence fraud should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship.

Canadian citizenship is valuable and Canadians have no tolerance for those who commit fraud to obtain citizenship.

We will apply the full strength of Canadian law to deal with this fraud. Consequences for citizenship fraud may include criminal prosecution, revocation of citizenship and removal from Canada. Permanent residents who commit fraud may lose their permanent resident status and may be subject to removal from Canada.

There are a number of other ongoing police investigations regarding potential residence fraud across Canada. Our focus is on early detection and we have prevented a number of permanent residents from fraudulently obtaining citizenship as a result of these investigations.

It will take time to work through all the cases and take appropriate action. However, the government has already made significant progress in dealing with residence fraud.

CIC and its partners, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and the RCMP, and Canadian offices abroad have already removed or denied admittance to nearly 200 former permanent residents, and have denied about 360 citizenship applications where the applicants do not meet the residence requirements. In addition, over 200 notices of intent to revoke citizenship have been issued to those who have managed to obtain Canadian citizenship fraudulently.

I urge anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call CIC’s tip line to report it and protect the value of Canadian citizenship for those who legitimately obtain citizenship.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca. Overseas callers can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

AQ

Sep 6, 2011
Hi

It has been 15 months since I have submitted my full documents. I am not seeing any light at the end of tunnel :( Now I am told that I should apply as International Student. I am thinking about it but I am unsure about applying.
Can everyone give their opinion and suggestions plz!
Thanks

AQ

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AQ said:
Hi

It has been 15 months since I have submitted my full documents. I am not seeing any light at the end of tunnel :( Now I am told that I should apply as International Student. I am thinking about it but I am unsure about applying.
Can everyone give their opinion and suggestions plz!
Thanks

AQ

Contact with this person he have got canadian student visa 4 months before his name is ARKHAN.

Arkhan said:
brtoher, nothing is for free but u wont pay higher fee u will pay as citizens 50% less than international student and u r eligible for no of scholarships

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

News Release

More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012

Ottawa, November 3, 2011 – The Government of Canada is planning to welcome more federal skilled workers in 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) remains the principal avenue for permanent immigration to Canada. In 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to welcome 55,000–57,000 federal skilled workers, up from 47,000–47,400 in the 2011 Immigration Levels Plan.

"“The government’s number one priority remains the economy. We recognize the importance of immigration to our labour market and we value the contributions of skilled immigrants who add to our international competitiveness,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We are committed to facilitating the arrival of the best and the brightest to our country.”"

An important milestone was reached this year when the backlog of FSW applications prior to the launch of the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration was reduced by more than 50 percent – two years ahead of schedule. The higher range in 2012 will support labour market responsiveness and sustain progress on backlog reduction.

CIC completed an extensive evaluation of the FSWP in 2010, showing that the program is working well and selecting immigrants who perform well economically. The report found that 89 percent of FSWs were employed or self-employed three years after landing. Moreover, 95 percent of the employers surveyed indicated that FSWs were meeting or exceeding their expectations. The evaluation indicated a strong continuing need for skilled immigrants in Canada.

"“CIC will continue to ramp up efforts to modernize our immigration system to make it more nimble and responsive to labour market needs,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Following nationwide consultations this past spring on proposals to improve the Federal Skilled Worker Program, we are actively exploring policy options on the way forward.”"

A summary report of the consultations is being finalized and will soon be available on the CIC website.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Government of Canada to cut backlog and wait times for family reunification – Phase I of Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification

Ottawa, November 4, 2011
— The Government of Canada is taking immediate action to cut the backlog and wait times for sponsored parents and grandparents, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

Currently, more than 165,000 parents and grandparents who have applied to become permanent residents of Canada are still waiting for a final decision. Each year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) receives applications for sponsorship of nearly 38,000 parents and grandparents, a number that will only continue to expand if no action is taken.

"“Wait times for Family Class sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents now exceed seven years, and without taking action, those times will continue to grow, and that is unacceptable,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Action must be taken to cut the backlog, reduce the wait times, and ensure that the parents and grandparents program is sustainable over the long run.”"

To deal with the large backlog and lengthy wait times, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is announcing Phase I of the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification.

First – The Government of Canada will increase by over 60 percent the number of sponsored parents and grandparents Canada will admit next year, from nearly 15,500 in 2010 to 25,000 in 2012 – the highest level in nearly two decades.

Second – The government is introducing the new "“Parent and Grandparent Super Visa,”" which will be valid for up to 10 years. The multiple-entry visa will allow an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa will come into effect on December 1, 2011, and CIC will be able to issue the visas, on average, within eight weeks of the application. This means that instead of waiting for eight years, a parent or a grandparent can come to Canada within eight weeks. Parent and Grandparent Super Visa applicants will be required to obtain private Canadian health-care insurance for their stay in Canada.

Third – The government will consult Canadians on how to redesign the parents and grandparents program to ensure that it is sustainable in the future. The redesigned program must avoid future large backlogs and be sensitive to fiscal constraints.

Fourth – To prevent the build-up of an unmanageable number of new applications during these consultations and to further reduce the 165,000-strong backlog of parent and grandparent applicants, CIC is putting in place a temporary pause of up to 24 months on the acceptance of new sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents. The pause comes into effect on November 5, 2011.

"“The Government of Canada is fully committed to helping families reunite,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We recognize that what parents and grandparents want most is to be able to spend time with their families.”"

"“If we do not take real action now, the large and growing backlog in the parents and grandparents program will lead to completely unmanageable wait times. Through this balanced series of measures, we will be able to dramatically reduce the backlog and wait times, while the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa will allow more family members to pay extended visits to their loved ones,”" added the Minister. "“We anticipate that in about two years, following our consultations, Phase II of our Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification will come into effect, ensuring that future applicants are processed quickly and that the program can operate on an efficient and sustainable basis.”"

For additional information on Phase I of CIC’s Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification, see the attached backgrounder.

A photograph of Minister Kenney will be available later today at www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

News Release

More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012

Ottawa, November 3, 2011 – The Government of Canada is planning to welcome more federal skilled workers in 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) remains the principal avenue for permanent immigration to Canada. In 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to welcome 55,000–57,000 federal skilled workers, up from 47,000–47,400 in the 2011 Immigration Levels Plan.

"“The government's number one priority remains the economy. We recognize the importance of immigration to our labour market and we value the contributions of skilled immigrants who add to our international competitiveness,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We are committed to facilitating the arrival of the best and the brightest to our country.”"

An important milestone was reached this year when the backlog of FSW applications prior to the launch of the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration was reduced by more than 50 percent – two years ahead of schedule. The higher range in 2012 will support labour market responsiveness and sustain progress on backlog reduction.

CIC completed an extensive evaluation of the FSWP in 2010, showing that the program is working well and selecting immigrants who perform well economically. The report found that 89 percent of FSWs were employed or self-employed three years after landing. Moreover, 95 percent of the employers surveyed indicated that FSWs were meeting or exceeding their expectations. The evaluation indicated a strong continuing need for skilled immigrants in Canada.

"“CIC will continue to ramp up efforts to modernize our immigration system to make it more nimble and responsive to labour market needs,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Following nationwide consultations this past spring on proposals to improve the Federal Skilled Worker Program, we are actively exploring policy options on the way forward.”"

A summary report of the consultations is being finalized and will soon be available on the CIC website.

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

I think is an old update ??

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

First Parent and Grandparent Super Visa issued two weeks after launch

Ottawa, December 19, 2011
— The first Parent and Grandparent Super Visa has already been issued, Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism announced today.

"“We pledged to process the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa in less than eight weeks,”" the Minister noted. "“We've issued the first of the Super Visas in just two weeks and we remain committed to reuniting families through the Super Visa in a timely manner.”"

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa was launched as an option for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents looking to visit their families in Canada for an extended period of time. The process for getting a Super Visa is simple and straightforward. Super Visa seekers use the same application form as applicants for the standard six-month visitor visa. Applicants for the Super Visa must also submit proof that the host child or grandchild meets a minimum income, demonstrate that they have purchased comprehensive Canadian medical insurance and undergo the Immigration Medical Examination.

The first Super Visa was issued at the Canadian mission in Manila on December 14, 2011, only two weeks after CIC began accepting applications.

"“With the Super Visa, we have taken a common sense approach that allows parents and grandparents to spend extended periods of time with their loved ones in Canada, while at the same time, acting responsibly in protecting Canadian taxpayers,”" Minister Kenney added. "“I'm pleased that the response to this program has been so positive.”"

Until the Super Visa was launched on December 1, 2011, visitors to Canada usually could only visit for six months at a time and visitors who wished to stay longer had to apply for extensions and pay a new fee every six months. With the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, eligible parents and grandparents will pay fewer fees and have greater certainty that they will be able to enjoy the company of their families in Canada for a longer period of time.

Photo of Minister Kenney available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp?p=10.

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Ali,

The ecas status has changed to "Decision Made". 8) Please update the status.
Regards
Rauf

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
rauf said:
Dear Ali,

Regards
Rauf
congrates

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
rauf said:
Dear Ali,

Regards
Rauf
Congrats!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check this there are many pre june 2010 buffalo applicants got IN PROCESS date in NOV/DEC 2011.It looks CHC'S have started working on pre june 2010 applicants. :)

Your application was reviewed and we started. processing on November,2011.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December , 2011.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/868067911/file-transfer-from-buffalo-to-nyoffice-nov-dec-provide-detail

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.