+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

TMA

Sep 12, 2011
TMA said:
Greetings,

Kindly clarify if during this long waiting process if some one is being offered an arranged employment by an specific employer will it help the applicant to expedite the immigration process in real time.

seniors pls share your valuable perspective in above scenario.

TMA
Seniors pls respond...

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
Hi all, / Seniors

Kindly reply

I need advise regaridng my case
I have 2 application in processs one is before fast track ( year Sep 2006) and the other one is Sep 2010
My question is I have sended Complete set of Documents(all Family Doc) with my Recent application (Sep 2010) and also mentioned the reference of Previous application in cover letter

I am concerned, do I have to send the updated documents for my previous application ( Sep 2006) along with Fee (as My baby was born in year 2009 ).

E Status of Sep 2006 Application shows IN PROCESS
E Starus of Sep 2010 Application shows IN PROCESS ( With RBVO Details)

Regards

K

kaltaf

Today I got a call from TCS to collect my documents. CHC London sent all my original documents that were requested by me on Nov 21, 2011.

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
any new progress for any medical request
@staralihaider

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
kaltaf said:
Today I got a call from TCS to collect my documents. CHC London sent all my original documents that were requested by me on Nov 21, 2011.
which email address you did email them please?

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Question By Akrum66

I have all my funds invested as Saving Certificates in Government National Saving Centre and as term deposit certificate in private banks, whether these original deposits Certificates in Pakistani Rupees will be acceptable as POF on landing in Canada or otherwise I shall have to make bank draft as was made for payment of immigration fees in Royal Bank of Canada in CAD$ or any other document from which bank in Pakistan which will be acceptable in Canada. and How I will be able to handle my deposits in Pakistan from Canada, as there is no Canadian Bank in Pakistan, and I don't know which Pakistani Bank is in Canada.
Reply By Pittabeard
Hi!

I am afraid they won't be acceptable at point of Entry in Canada. Yes you need to make a bank draft in your name and in Canadian dollars. You won't be able to handle your savings/ term deposits in Pakistan from Canada. If you want to use that money you need to en cash all of your saving certificates and term deposits.

Thanks

Comments by Akrum66
Requirement of funds by Dehli CHC
Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Comment of a member:

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

Comment of a member:

1. U can show proof of fund in any currency but should be equivalent to CHC specified value in CAD.
2. Ideally carry cash, Traveller's cheque or demand draft.
All u need to prove that amount shown as proof of funds is in your hand and being transferred or transferrable to canada.

Disclosure of funds according to CIC.

If you are carrying more than C$10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:
• cash
• securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
• negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

Summary:
So according to Dehli CHC Office Bank accounts, Cash able investments and fixed deposits are required as POF.

and according to CIC securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) are required as POF.

So, why my saving certificates and Term deposits in Public and Private banks do not come under the definition of securities in bearer form like stocks or bonds or fixed deposits or cashable investments and why I will have to encash all investment for Demand draft or Bank Draft.

Whether any one further like to elaborate on above matter.
Akrum66

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
kaltaf said:
Dear kaltaf how did u request for returning your original documents to u ? Did u send them an emial or letter by post and what reason of demanding your documents back, u gave them.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013