+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC should not be older more than 3 months when submitting full application as per VO requirement to VO also PCC's are valid for 1 year these days. I Thhhhhink you would need to get another one if submitting this time full dox to VO, see Appendix-A giving clear directions on this subject !

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carefore got reply from chc london.

Dear All,

I have received 2AOR in April-2010 from Islamabad. Today i have received email from London as i requested.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.

The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway. Our office hopes to complete the transfer by December 2010.

Our office has not yet received your application. However, the transfer of files from Islamabad is still ongoing. We cannot confirm or deny at this time if your application will be processed in London. Please be advised, if your application is transferred to our office, our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

You may resend your enquiry after January 2011, if you have not received any correspondence from our office.

We regret that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about thiose who directly sent dox to London VO and got 2nd AOR in July 2010, sould they expect processing commencment after the Islamabad cases finalized? what the trend would be like...

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
What about thiose who directly sent dox to London VO and got 2nd AOR in July 2010, sould they expect processing commencment after the Islamabad cases finalized? what the trend would be like...
NOPE THEY ARE PROCESSING BOTH AS PARALLEL QUEUE :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some times it can happen.

Misakii is the Applicant

Hi seniors, (pp return without visa)

I received a PPR from VO at the end of Sep, and sent my PP at the beginning of October. During the processing time, I travel abroad for about 3 months and I did not inform the VO about my travel (because they never ask).
It has been nearly 6 weeks since I sent my PP to VO, and today I received their reply to my query that they received new information to my application and they have to review, therefore they will not issue any visa and they will return my PP. Please note that after sending my PP to VO, they made verification call to my office and my boss confirmed that I worked there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pp-returned-without-visa-need-help-t57517.0.html

For All of us,
If any changes in your case you should be inform to CHC and update them.

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Their attitude is incomprehensible. What are they upto? This is so frustrating. :-\

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Some times it can happen.

Misakii is the Applicant

Hi seniors, (pp return without visa)

I received a PPR from VO at the end of Sep, and sent my PP at the beginning of October. During the processing time, I travel abroad for about 3 months and I did not inform the VO about my travel (because they never ask).
It has been nearly 6 weeks since I sent my PP to VO, and today I received their reply to my query that they received new information to my application and they have to review, therefore they will not issue any visa and they will return my PP. Please note that after sending my PP to VO, they made verification call to my office and my boss confirmed that I worked there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pp-returned-without-visa-need-help-t57517.0.html
The guy did not inform CHC for his travel to abroad. Thats why his PP got returned. He travelled to austrailia after submitting full docs. Now the background checks is going on. He has to send PP again after background checks will complete. Thats why VO made verification call at his office and now they will re-confirm his qualification and may verify from the country he visited.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
The guy did not inform CHC for his travel to abroad. Thats why his PP got returned. He travelled to austrailia after submitting full docs. Now the background checks is going on. He has to send PP again after background checks will complete. Thats why VO made verification call at his office and now they will re-confirm his qualification and may verify from the country he visited.
Folks,
What about me? I hav been working outside PAK since last four years todate that I had mentioned clearly in VO forms supported by visa copies. Company letters issued by my mother employer in Islamabad also mentioning this fact that I am working for their client abroad. What If i go back to Pak tommorow after completing the project, should I tell London VO of this change and re-submit the Police Clearance Certificate for the country I am staying in right now as the client whom I am extending services to also issued me the experience certificate that I submitted alongwith other VO dox to london VO? BIG Confusion ..... PLZ claify

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,
What about me? I hav been working outside PAK since last four years todate that I had mentioned clearly in VO forms supported by visa copies. Company letters issued by my mother employer in Islamabad also mentioning this fact that I am working for their client abroad. What If i go back to Pak tommorow after completing the project, should I tell London VO of this change and re-submit the Police Clearance Certificate for the country I am staying in right now as the client whom I am extending services to also issued me the experience certificate that I submitted alongwith other VO dox to london VO? BIG Confusion ..... PLZ claify
You should explain the situation in covering letter when you will leave. No need to submit the PCC. Let the CHC decide whether you should send any document to them or not.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Arkhan

Arkhan do you have these statments in you caipsnotes result or not ?

IMM 1017S requested on 01-08-2010 date

File has been assessed under SW1.

View medical assessments for entire family (Y/N)? Y

View/update personal info screens for all family members (Y/N)? Y

chughtai

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-08-2010
IELTS Request
Already taken
AOA,

I suggest that there should be a column indicating the date, when the status is changed to in process.

Chughtai

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
Dear Arkhan

Arkhan do you have these statments in you caipsnotes result or not ?

IMM 1017S requested on 01-08-2010 date

File has been assessed under SW1.

View medical assessments for entire family (Y/N)? Y

View/update personal info screens for all family members (Y/N)? Y
AoA,
Dear Sir,
is this what is written in your CAIPS note?
i have filed my full docs in April...means i will get my MEDICAL in DEcember InshaAllah
thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mjawad77 pakistani applicant

Dear All
i am Jawad from Pakistan. I applied for Canadian immigration in Skilled workers catagory in 2009. I recieved the following email from london office. I understood all the requirements in this email but one thing i couldnt find.

1- Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms

I searched these forms from CIC website but couldnt find fOR PAKISTAN although i find supplementary information forms for other countries. I will appriciate if someone can help me in this regard

EMAIL
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Schedule 3 Federal Skilled Worker form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Completed Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 which are available on our website

A itinerary of your travels in 2007, and your location from June 2001 to February 2002.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/completed-immigrant-summary-and-supplementary-information-forms-t57654.0.html