+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i just recived e-mail

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

bad news on the way

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
i just recived e-mail

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

bad news on the way
Can be anything.

Refusal. OR
6 to 12 month wait letter.

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
One of my close friend applied under FSW his NOC was 0631 (Restaurant Manager), got approval from Nova Scotia in Oct 2010, full application was lodged in Jan 2011.
Unfortunately he got DM, and a line added that a letter has been sent to you on 14 April 2012. Till date he did not got the letter. So he sent a CSE requesting for a copy of the letter.
Yesterday he got an e-mail mentioning of Mismatch of duties. The mail also states that the Fee will be refunded but he will have to send "Request for Banking Information" form for details of information you need to provide.
There is NO FORM attached to the e-mail.
Has anyone got the "Request for Banking Information" form? So he may fill and request for the refund?
Any help from some Forum member will be greatly appreciated.
Also please guide is it advisable to send an appeal?

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi

this is my detail. please add me. also i sent my updated doc along with pictures and RPRF on 24th march 2012. waiting for my medicals now. thankx.
0213 Blessings 27-03-10 IP 01-02-11 15-04-10 No No No No

thankx and best regards

staralihaider said:

Kindly give me your details again.

Thanks.

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...

i received my correspondence 2day after my ECAS was DM for the last 2 weeks......its a refusal letter....citing same old JD mismatch as the reason.......

though it hurts a lot, but its part of life......

im leaving this forum now.B4 i go i'd like to thank all of u guys for ur support n valuable suggestions during this time......

wish u all the best with ur process and life......

remember in prayers....

bbye tc....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
InamRaheem said:
Hi guys...

i received my correspondence 2day after my ECAS was DM for the last 2 weeks......its a refusal letter....citing same old JD mismatch as the reason.......

though it hurts a lot, but its part of life......

im leaving this forum now.B4 i go i'd like to thank all of u guys for ur support n valuable suggestions during this time......

wish u all the best with ur process and life......

remember in prayers....

bbye tc....
Sorry to hear that Inam.
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us".
Alexander Graham Bell

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blessings said:
Hi

this is my detail. please add me. also i sent my updated doc along with pictures and RPRF on 24th march 2012. waiting for my medicals now. thankx.
0213 Blessings 27-03-10 IP 01-02-11 15-04-10 No No No No

thankx and best regards
Added.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Ali,
Did your shipment detail look like the one below on TCS website or was it different. How many days it take to reach LVO once it is booked. Normally how long it takes once it is departed for international operations from Karachi.

Shipment Detail :
Agent Reference Number :
Origin : XXXXX
Destination : UNITED KINGDOM
Booking Date : XXXXXXXXX
Shipper : DR AHSAN WAHEED RATHORE
Consignee : OVERSEAS HEALTH PROGRAM

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
,m confise , i send 2 emails to london before 2 wekks and they reply for both by today as following/

Dear madam / sir,
Ref to your reply, kindly note that i already sent the baby document
Please can confirm that every thing ok, also i would like to know my file status as till date i didnt receive the medical or update.

With my pleasure

Mohammad zakout

Yours sincerely,

Subject : File status Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mohammad Zakout, holding 2nd File number , completed 21 months Till date, since I received the letter of acknowledgement form LONDON visa office.

I am eager to know regarding my E-CASE status.

Thanking for your co-operation and understanding so far.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

omee

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Dear Senior

Seeking your guidence

I am a post July 2011 applicant under NOC # 3113 (Dentist) . 2 months before i blessed with a child and the same has been informed to VO . I am on maternity leaves these days till 31st May 2012 and interest to extend my leaves for another 3 months and probably resume my practice from september 2012 , as i am sole rsponsible to take care of my child.

Your advice required should i inform VO about my leaves ?, do VO they required employement leave information from applicant. I have not received medical's request yet but sent all documents pertains to my child as required by VO.

regards

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
hi Ali bhai..

i have filled IMM0008 (in this i left fileds empty which are not related to me rather than previous form in which we write "N/A" or "NONE" in empty fields...is it ok?) and background declaration form and travel history form.

Please any advice / precaution / any counter check suggestion?

best wishes

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi Ali bhai..

i have filled IMM0008 (in this i left fileds empty which are not related to me rather than previous form in which we write "N/A" or "NONE" in empty fields...is it ok?) and background declaration form and travel history form.

Please any advice / precaution / any counter check suggestion?

best wishes
Left these empty spaces.IMM0008 generic form.

But in background declaration form and travel history form.
Mention N/A.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
Left these empty spaces.IMM0008 generic form.

But in background declaration form and travel history form.
Mention N/A.
i mentioned "NONE" and did it by BLUE ball point and also signatures are with BLUE....is it ok?