Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
murtazaabbasi said:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

Does it mean next medical? or some chances of rejection?
Best of Luck you might get Medical in 4-6 weeks time

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
nhda said:
I got this response on 24th April 2012

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
murtazaabbasi said:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

Does it mean next medical? or some chances of rejection?
@Murtaza,
Your file is under background check. According to the current situation, no one can exactly tell you that what would be the outcome. Pray vehemently and keep your fingers crossed.

All the Best.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
nhda said:
I you people look at the trend, the people who got refusals or 6-12 months letters they have the replies in 10-15 days and the people with in process are waiting for more than a month also if you look at the list there are applicants who got their medicals in 10-15 days after getting in process, comments and research will be appreciated

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
kkhan870 said:
I you people look at the trend, the people who got refusals or 6-12 months letters they have the replies in 10-15 days and the people with in process are waiting for more than a month also if you look at the list there are applicants who got their medicals in 10-15 days after getting in process, comments and research will be appreciated
it means out medical may be on way?

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
canada1234 said:
@ Murtaza,
Your file is under background check. According to the current situation, no one can exactly tell you that what would be the outcome. Pray vehemently and keep your fingers crossed.

All the Best.
Are the background checks not done after medicals?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Are the background checks not done after medicals?
Yes background checks not done after medicals even, it includes background security checks. if we send email to CHC after medicals they simply reply that your background checks are going on , so just wait.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
May be medicals.
May be additional document request.
May be 6 to 12 months wait letter.

Any thing can happen now a days.
hi..
if we see Usman799 case.....he has Dm status and according to LVO trend ppl who got DM status got Refusal letter with a time period of 2 weeks.

but still Usman799 is waiting for that.....i m thinkg that may be there is some error.

Comments needed

best wishes

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi..
if we see Usman799 case.....he has Dm status and according to LVO trend ppl who got DM status got Refusal letter with a time period of 2 weeks.

but still Usman799 is waiting for that.....i m thinkg that may be there is some error.

Comments needed

best wishes
Yes may be error.

After getting IN PROCESS WITH DATE , if you didnt get medicals OR additional request OR 6 to 12 month wait letter.

There are still chances for rejection.

So keep pray.

IN PROCESS WITH DATE does not means that 100% you will get medicals OR additional request OR 6 to 12 month wait letter. But you can say that after getting IN Process date you are 60% safe.

After getting medicals you can say that you are 80% on safe side.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
staralihaider said:
Yes may be error.

After getting IN PROCESS WITH DATE , if you didnt get medicals OR additional request OR 6 to 12 month wait letter.

There are still chances for rejection.

So keep pray.

IN PROCESS WITH DATE does not means that 100% you will get medicals OR additional request OR 6 to 12 month wait letter. But you can say that after getting IN Process date you are 60% safe.

After getting medicals you can say that you are 80% on safe side.
So what in process means then? I think it means nothing then so why the people get happy after getting into in-process, to me in-process with date means that you have passed the PSDEC and SELDEC which I think should be 99.99% approval and the .01% is for refusal on criminality, POF, and medicals, may be I am wrong God forbid but comments are welcome if any

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
So what in process means then? I think it means nothing then so why the people get happy after getting into in-process, to me in-process with date means that you have passed the PSDEC and SELDEC which I think should be 99.99% approval and the .01% is for refusal on criminality, POF, and medicals, may be I am wrong God forbid but comments are welcome if any
After IN Process with date you passed PSDEC1 But SELDEC4 pending.

On this forum there are many applicants last year who got IN Process with date but after few months or few days it convert into decision made. After this they got rejection letter.

For your reference:

check the list there is applicant named azharmajeed he got IN Process date in Aug 2011 and after this in Jan 2012 he got decision made status and refusal letter.

Below are the posts.

AzharMajeed said:
Dear this is my e-cas status mentioned below, and i have heard nothing afterwards regarding further processing like demanding of updated forms or MR. So after viewing my status now u can guess that how much time they can take in processing your file. Infact CHC LDN is very slow in processing, it would be quite right to say that they are just killing our time and hanging us for an indefinite period or we can hope for the good news by the start of next year. Wish all of us a good luck in fulfulling our dreams of landing canada.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 11, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 15, 2011.
AzharMajeed said:
Hi maria
I have also got decision made since 24th Jan 2012 without any medicals or documents updated request. I have observed that it can be one of the two facts. 1st one is that it can be a system error and 2nd one is rejection and no other option for the meaning of this status decision made. Can u please let me know that how much score u were claiming in total? May Allah bless all of us with success. And suppose if it is a negative decision then what factors do u consider for this rejection ?

Regards
Azhar Majeed

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
staralihaider said:
After IN Process with date you passed PSDEC but SELDEC pending.

On this forum there are many applicants last year who got IN Process with date but after few months or few days it convert into decision made. After this they got rejection letter.

For your reference:

check the list there is applicant named azharmajeed he got IN Process date in Aug 2011 and after this in Jan 2012 he got decision made status and refusal letter.
The in process you are mentioning is different then the one I am talking about, there are a lot of applicants who got into in process right away after getting there full documents by the VO and this might have been a system glitch which happened after the announcement of M2 specially when they changed the system even on your list you can see that and after a year or so they have the real in process with dates

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After getting IN Process with date you are 60% on the safe side.

After getting additional documents request you are 70% on the safe side.

After getting 6 to 12 month wait letter you are 70% on the safe side.

After getting medicals request you are 80% on the safe side.

After getting passport request you are 97% on the safe side.

After getting VISA you are 99% on the safe side.

After LANDING and complete all the requirements you are 100% on the safe side.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
The in process you are mentioning is different then the one I am talking about, there are a lot of applicants who got into in process right away after getting there full documents by the VO and this might have been a system glitch which happened after the announcement of M2 specially when they changed the system even on your list you can see that and after a year or so they have the real in process with dates
Dear this is not different, he submitted his documents in 2010 and got IN Process date in AUG 2011 and got decison made in Jan 2012 and refusal.

You can search there are many examples on this forum.