+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Got Immigration from Berlin (Pakistani)

aslaamoalikum said:
dear all
i need one information. i am pakistani living in Germany. i got canadian immigration with family but my family never visited germany. i got all visas from berlin, is it problem to fly to canada from pakistan for my family. any experience or suggestion is welcome.
wasalaam
Answered in other thread...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All!

One thing you will see in your CAIPS / GCMS is security screening. I just found on the web what is security screening and what they do.

You can be asked to await further checks while your security is pending. Have a look. Thanks

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/bts/fq-eng.asp

Security Screening

What is security screening?

Security screening is a process by which the name of a security clearance applicant is verified against CSIS databases to determine whether the applicant is mentioned in relation to threat-related activities. Depending on the level or category of security clearance required, security screening can also involve interviewing the applicant's friends, neighbours and employers, consulting with local police, and possibly interviewing the applicant.

Top of Page

What is the purpose of security screening?

The purpose of security screening is to prevent anyone of security concern from gaining access to sensitive government assets, locations or information, and to prevent non-Canadians who pose security concerns or risks from entering Canada or receiving permanent residence in the country.

Top of Page

Who must undergo the security screening process?

Federal public service employees, members of the Armed Forces and persons under contract to a government department who, in the performance of their duties, have access to classified government assets or information, as well as people who work at sensitive sites such as airports, the Parliamentary Precinct and nuclear power stations, are required to hold a security clearance. Non-Canadians who apply for permanent residency or refugee status must also undergo security screening. Security assessments fall into the following program categories: Government Screening, Sensitive Sites Screening, Foreign Screening, Immigration and Citizenship Screening, and Refugee Claimant Screening. Read more about security

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
MR after submission of updated doc

Hi everybody

Anybody Get MR after submission of Updated Docs?

Pleaselet me know after how many days you get MR ( after submission of updated docs)

I have submitted my docs on 23 March?

After howmany days it will take for MR?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: MR after submission of updated doc

aamirdr said:
Hi everybody

Anybody Get MR after submission of Updated Docs?

Pleaselet me know after how many days you get MR ( after submission of updated docs)

I have submitted my docs on 23 March?

After howmany days it will take for MR?
There is no fix time after how many days you will get MR. It can be sooner or later. It varies from person to person. Just be hopeful and stay positive. Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

One thing you will see in your CAIPS / GCMS is security screening. I just found on the web what is security screening and what they do.

You can be asked to await further checks while your security is pending. Have a look. Thanks

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/bts/fq-eng.asp

Security Screening

What is security screening?

Security screening is a process by which the name of a security clearance applicant is verified against CSIS databases to determine whether the applicant is mentioned in relation to threat-related activities. Depending on the level or category of security clearance required, security screening can also involve interviewing the applicant's friends, neighbours and employers, consulting with local police, and possibly interviewing the applicant.

Top of Page

What is the purpose of security screening?

The purpose of security screening is to prevent anyone of security concern from gaining access to sensitive government assets, locations or information, and to prevent non-Canadians who pose security concerns or risks from entering Canada or receiving permanent residence in the country.

Top of Page

Who must undergo the security screening process?

Federal public service employees, members of the Armed Forces and persons under contract to a government department who, in the performance of their duties, have access to classified government assets or information, as well as people who work at sensitive sites such as airports, the Parliamentary Precinct and nuclear power stations, are required to hold a security clearance. Non-Canadians who apply for permanent residency or refugee status must also undergo security screening. Security assessments fall into the following program categories: Government Screening, Sensitive Sites Screening, Foreign Screening, Immigration and Citizenship Screening, and Refugee Claimant Screening. Read more about security
Informative.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Dear staralihaider and Every one
Assalamu Alaikum
Yesterday I received an e-mail from my lawyer saying that CHC have accepted my appeal and they have re-opened the file again by awarding me the points required so I passed the selection criteria I guess.
Thank you every one and good luck

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Assalamu Alaikum
Yesterday I received an e-mail from my lawyer saying that CHC have accepted my appeal and they have re-opened the file again by awarding me the points required so I passed the selection criteria I guess.
Congratulations.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 23, 2012 update:

we are still receiving a high volume of applications and expect to reach the global cap of 10,000 applications very soon. People applying now should be aware that there is a strong possibility that their application may not arrive at CIC before the cap is reached.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Assalamu Alaikum
Congratulations Ali Green. Thats excellent news

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Thank you staralihaider
thank you eemmoo1
;D

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
ali green said:
Assalamu Alaikum
Congratulations to you

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
One of my friend who applied in Jan2011,and asked for updated documents in June 2011,received medical documents alongwith his originals yesterday through TCS lahore office.BTW he is a Doctor

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
How to fill the mailing address in the below table. e.g House 112, Rose Town Lahore Pakistan.

P.O Box Apt./Unit Street No. Street name City/Town Country District

Pakistani

Mar 7, 2011
Salaam Everybody
can anybody let me know that people who are getting decision made have recieved their letters through ordinary mail or through TCS