+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i ve a feeling they know now that until n unless they increase the immigration qouta for 2012 they wont be able to reduce backlogs even with the caps on FSW category..so i anticipate following changes when they announce the 2012 plan on 1st nov-2011.

1- Increase in quota by 15-20% in economic streams including FSW.
2- Keep the cap at 10,000/ per annum for another year when they announce on 1st july-2012.
3- bring other streams under similar sort of caps.

i think that is what will help them bring this monsterous backlog down.....and from there on they can handle things as they come and further chop down the left over application load...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
They are already sinking with the overload of files on their inventories.
I thought they'd have a scientific release in July 2011 but they couldnt do so.

haral, you rightly said.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A different set of rules they were hinting at previously (the varying points system based on skills) would further have complaicated the already foggy situation....so i think they have realized that priority needs to be bring this monster down backlog)......and at the same time keep people coming in as well under occupations in high demand.......so the 1st step of their new strategy is already relaeased with 10,000/ cap on FSW and 700 on investor class...

This will be their strategy's 2nd part....they would like intakes to be increased so backlog can be reduced through decreased wait times....but they dont want to do it on their own so they will manipulate these consultations clervely to bring people to say what CIC actually wants to do..(Increae intakes) for atleast 2012.........put a cap on parents and grand parents category which under family reunification is fine but cant contribute into Candian economy which is already loaded with baby bommers who have or reaching retirement..

jnathan said:
They are already sinking with the overload of files on their inventories.
I thought they'd have a scientific release in July 2011 but they couldnt do so.

haral, you rightly said.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
haral,

I think They should have imposed the age limit and others those were released as proposal we had been hearing prior to June 26, 2011 Notification of CAP 10,000. There are fake applicants in India, Pak, Bangladesh, Nepal who can soon change their academic papers to anything they want. look at 0213, so many 0213 and 4131's have sneaked into Canada from 2008-2010 and now they have failed to show any impact; source: friends and ex colleagues.

family reunification cases are more psychological than other factors. Look at CHC Buffalo, they are issuing more PR visas now as applicants of USA has better potential to succeed in Canada.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I somewaht agree with you...They probably did'nt go that way since too many rule changes also puts a burden on their operational abilitiy to check each app against varying rules and that goes on till the process completion.......

jnathan said:
haral,

I think They should have imposed the age limit and others those were released as proposal we had been hearing prior to June 26, 2011 Notification of CAP 10,000. There are fake applicants in India, Pak, Bangladesh, Nepal who can soon change their academic papers to anything they want. look at 0213, so many 0213 and 4131's have sneaked into Canada from 2008-2010 and now they have failed to show any impact; source: friends and ex colleagues.

family reunification cases are more psychological than other factors. Look at CHC Buffalo, they are issuing more PR visas now as applicants of USA has better potential to succeed in Canada.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I am looking forward to This Fall or may be Early Winter in November/Jan 2012 for CIC to issue more MR's like they did in last year.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look at this part of the yesterday's consultations related media release: The whole content seems to be deriving at a need to reduce wait times, increase intakes although it does'nt say that directly,,, and in favor of the results producned after changes being made from 2008 onwards...
my personal opinion is this that hints are all over the place that they just may increase intake for 2012...if that happens this forum will be saying praises for along time.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is the appropriate level of immigration for Canada?

Canada has long been a destination of choice for immigrants. Much of Canada’s success with and public support for immigration is based on the positive outcomes of immigrants and their contribution to our economy and society.

For the past 25 years, Canada has maintained immigration levels averaging between 225,000 and 250,000 immigrants per year. In 2010, Canada admitted close to 281,000 permanent residents, the highest level since 1957.

As natural population growth in Canada slows, with fertility rates below replacement levels, immigration will be an increasingly important source of population and labour force growth. In 2009-2010, for example, the number of births exceeded the number of deaths in Canada by about 134,000, while net international migration (including inflows and outflows of permanent and temporary migration and of Canadian-born individuals) added about 255,000 individuals to the population, accounting for about two thirds of population growth. That being said, research underscores that immigration is not a viable remedy for population aging. A 2009 study by the C.D. Howe Institute concludes that improbably huge increases in immigration (i.e. from the current 0.8% to nearly 4% of the population) in the short term would be required to stabilize Canada’s current old-age dependency ratio.

With an aging population, the number of retirements from the labour force is increasing, currently reflecting the “bulge” of aging baby boomers. Very soon, the number of new entrants from Canadian schools and universities will equal (or fall short of) the number of retirees, leaving immigration responsible for all labour force growth. The number of school leavers is expected to be in the order of 400,000 per year[Note 1] -- while the number of immigrants entering the labour force directly on arrival each year is in the range of about 130,000[Note 2]. Without immigration, labour force growth would slow, making overall economic growth more difficult to achieve. So while immigration will help to alleviate labour shortages and contribute to regional needs, it is not the “silver bullet” for the aging of the population.

Cracks have also begun to emerge over the past two decades. There is much research to show that certain groups of immigrants have been living with very low incomes, potentially risking prospects for themselves and their children[Note 3]. This has been evident mainly in major urban centres in Canada. And outcomes for those in the flagship Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category faltered in the 1990s and at the beginning of the 2000s. However, a recent evaluation has shown that changes made in 2002 to the FSW selection criteria have had a significant impact on improving outcomes. In particular, the evaluation shows that a strong knowledge of English or French and having pre-arranged employment have been very important in increasing the earnings of principal applicants in this category. These two factors – capacity in one of Canada’s official language and having a job – are also necessary (but perhaps not sufficient) for the economic success of all immigrants to Canada.

If this is the case, then one question which is often asked is “What is the right level of immigration?” There is no correct answer to the question of the “right level”. Much depends on who is selected (the “mix”) and where they go (are they going to areas with available jobs, where there is supporting infrastructure like housing, schools, hospitals, etc. or to areas where immigrants are highly concentrated and where existing support may be stretched to meet needs). Immigrants tend to go first to where they have family and friends[Note 4], and only to smaller centres if there is a job available for them. Many of the provinces that are having difficulty retaining their own population have challenges retaining immigrants – for the same reasons.

Canada is a vast country, with widely varying geography and industrial mix. One part of the country may be in recession, while another region is experiencing strong growth. The “right” level will depend on a careful balancing of competing pressures – of commitments to family reunification, refugee resettlement and selecting immigrants to support economic growth; ensuring infrastructure and settlement support is in place; and that jobs are available. At the end of the day, success of the program depends on positive outcomes.

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Proof of Fund:

I have send my bank statement as proof of fund. My account is a current account, and not a fixed deposit. Now i want to transfer my rupees in account into fixed deposits. Can i do that? i mean will CHC accept it? If i now convert my account into fixed deposit, then do i need to send TDR or fixed deposit amount statement etc again to CHC.

Thanks

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucFi-HkoHRg

Des na tum ko chora tha
Ya tum na des ko chora tha
Kyoon apnoon sa moo mora tha
Sab rishtoon ko kyoon tora tha
Jo bhi tha kya thora tha....

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lost World said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucFi-HkoHRg

Des na tum ko chora tha
Ya tum na des ko chora tha
Kyoon apnoon sa moo mora tha
Sab rishtoon ko kyoon tora tha
Jo bhi tha kya thora tha....
Nice :) :)

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
I wish to inquire that if someone receives a Valid job offer from Canada, while his documents are still being processed in the VO and pending since long (specifically Pre June 2010 applicant in London VO), will this help to speed up the Visa processing?? and one can get a quick Visa if shares the valid job offer document with them??

Secondly, i would also like to know the requirement of a Valid job offer in such cases, I am aware that the potential employer has to get it approved from HRDC, Canada.... may anyone share some additional information and also the procedure to send this document to VO for quick Visa processing, if so??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol........ Kenny uncle is finding the door to runaway from immigration system lolz........ many told him dont take punga with it ........but now i think rest of the file that are going into backlog should be sent to South East Calgary, AB at his home to sort out .........

but consulations are important in making future decisions ..........decisions are driven from them .......

staralihaider said:

News Release

Minister Kenney launches national consultations on immigration levels and mix
Calgary, July 12, 2011 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney has launched a series of cross-country consultations on immigration issues, beginning today in Calgary.

The Minister is meeting with stakeholders and the public to discuss the important issue of immigration levels and mix. Following the Calgary session today, the Minister will meet with stakeholders in Vancouver on July 18, Toronto on July 20 and Montreal on July 22. Online consultations will take place later this summer and will be open to the public.

The purpose of the consultations is to seek feedback on immigration levels, including the appropriate level of immigration for Canada, and the most suitable mix between economic, family class and protected persons. Discussions on system management to provide improved services, such as reasonable processing times, and addressing issues such as fraud, will also be included.

In planning for the total number of people to admit as permanent residents, CIC not only balances immigration objectives but also considers several other factors, including broader government commitments, input from provinces and territories, and current and future economic conditions. The Department must also consider its operational ability to process applications in a timely manner, as well as the capacity of communities to welcome newcomers.

In addition to presenting an opportunity to gather input from stakeholders and the public on key questions facing CIC, the consultations also allow the Department to share with stakeholders and the public some of the considerations and difficult choices involved in managing a global immigration system.

The consultations present an important opportunity to generate greater understanding of the trade-offs involved in setting immigration levels. There are competing visions and diverging goals for the future of the immigration program, and there is no single right answer on what the focus should be. Engaging stakeholders and the broader public in that conversation is a key part of developing a plan that will work for Canada going forward.

Invited stakeholders represent a variety of perspectives, including those of employers, labour, academia, learning institutions, professional organizations, business organizations, regulatory bodies, municipalities, settlement provider organizations and ethnocultural organizations.

A report on the consultations will be available on the CIC website once stakeholder and public consultations have been completed.

More information about the online consultations will be available on the CIC website in the coming weeks. Interested participants may sign up online at www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-07-12.asp

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
In EG7 Guide Factor 6 if you notice it says:

A. Spouse or common-law partner's level of education

Guide does not say "accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of education" so this means "accompanying or non-accompanying spouse or common-law partner's education's point can be claim

but in section B,C,D and E it says clearly says "You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner". I think this mean if you want to claim point in section B,C,D and E you spouse of common-low should be accompany you to canada

but to claim points in section A, your partner do not have to accompany you to canada.

Please tell me if I am understanding this right or not?

Thanks in Advance

Factor 6:
Adaptability (maximum 10 points)

 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

B. Previous study in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner studied at a post-secondary institution in Canada for at least two years on a full-time basis. This must have been done after the age of 17 and with a valid study permit.

C. Previous work in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of one year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit.

D. Arranged employment:
 You earned points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment.
E. Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moosa :) I know its alot confusing but to answer that question I will ask you a simple question......

If spouse is not accompanying you ..... how would it effect canada?

point system measures you chances of successfully settling in Canada.if you spouse is educated with u that increases you chances of having a good job... coz most probably you both would be finding work or working .....

In all circumstances .... you only get points for who ever is accompanying you .... if spouse is not accompanying you ..... you would never get points for it ....

Moosa said:
In EG7 Guide Factor 6 if you notice it says:

Guide does not say "accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of education" so this means "accompanying or non-accompanying spouse or common-law partner's education's point can be claim

but in section B,C,D and E it says clearly says "You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner". I think this mean if you want to claim point in section B,C,D and E you spouse of common-low should be accompany you to canada

but to claim points in section A, your partner do not have to accompany you to canada.

Please tell me if I am understanding this right or not?

Thanks in Advance

Factor 6:
Adaptability (maximum 10 points)

 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

B. Previous study in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner studied at a post-secondary institution in Canada for at least two years on a full-time basis. This must have been done after the age of 17 and with a valid study permit.

C. Previous work in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of one year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit.

D. Arranged employment:
 You earned points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment.
E. Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Skan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
I am wondering no one in this forum got "In Process" status in July, and only 5 got in process status in the month of June. CHC London must be sleeping :eek: