Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Star

how make payment for caips notes as it does accept Pakistan credit card for PayPal account ?
how did you make your payment ??

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear Star

how make payment for caips notes as it does accept Pakistan credit card for PayPal account ?
how did you make your payment ??
Paypal service is not available in pakistan.

Check this web site www.caipsnotes.com
you can use on this any type of credit card.If you apply first time they charge 35$ and if you apply second time they charge 30$.

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Paypal service is not available in pakistan.

Check this web site www.caipsnotes.com
you can use on this any type of credit card.If you apply first time they charge 35$ and if you apply second time they charge 30$.
If you apply first time they charge $40 (http://caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml) and if you apply second time they charge $30 (http://caipsnotes.com/Payment_Repeat.shtml).

please correct me if i m wrong.

Cheers Bro
Sherry

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
If you apply first time they charge $40 (http://caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml) and if you apply second time they charge $30 (http://caipsnotes.com/Payment_Repeat.shtml).

Cheers Bro
Sherry
I have paid 35$ first time sep 2010 and second time in jan 2011 30$.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunrise1 said:
congradulation to Zafari and hope for the best to all of us.
but he is Oct 2009 applicant and not Jan 2010, he send his doc. to V.O. on Jan 2010
also his case was inprocess in since may 2010.
He got medical request after 17 months of full documents submission to CHC London.
If we count after 2nd AOR it takes 14 months

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Not sure if this applies to everyone, but applicants from Pakistan who have been living/working abroad for quite a while, are experiencing faster processing compared to applicants actually living in Pakistan.. that's what i have observed so far! maybe it has something to do with background/security checks.. I have heard that our authorities here are kinda slow.

jnathan said:
I think he needs PCC from Sweden coz may be he has been living there for over 1 year.
another this is, are they giving priority to applicants who has foreign experience other than their home country?

amberee

Nov 8, 2010
sherry00 said:
starali ..for caipsnotes.. what is consent form ? and how to submit it ? thanks
and one thing more i sent initial application in aug 09 and full documents in jan 10 but still my status is RVO, what is the problem with my file?

Cheers Bro
Sherry

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya i ve heard that too. Supposedly Canadians send the list for security checks to FIA..FIA sleeps over it for a few months..check some randomely in their computers and than when they wake up..they send it back.....
MSMirza said:
Not sure if this applies to everyone, but applicants from Pakistan who have been living/working abroad for quite a while, are experiencing faster processing compared to applicants actually living in Pakistan.. that's what i have observed so far! maybe it has something to do with background/security checks.. I have heard that our authorities here are kinda slow.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx for sharing this....wonderful news- he got his 2nd AOR back in April-2010.. queue is moving....

staralihaider said:
Zafari is the pakistani national and now living abroad he is a jan 2010 applicant got medical yesterday.

Yesterday, I got medical request. beside medical i hv been asked to submit:
1: New appl for PR imm0008 form
2: new sch. 1 BG form
3: Right of PR fee (i dont hv no spouse. please leave ur comments abt how much it would be? how to pay?)
4:police Certificates (PC)
the printed text in the letter says to send the updated PCs from the countries u lived in after u submitted ur appl. since then i live in sweden and it is easy get from sweden. but on the letter VO wrote by hand "pak+sweden". although i hv already submitted original PC from pak. if u think, i should submit now please tell me how can i get pak PC while living abroad?

For Details Check the above list OR check the below link.

trackitt.com/member/zafari/1#fp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.Dowload this form on this web site www.caipsnotes.com
take the print .
write your name, date, sign. After this scan this form and send it on support @ caipsnotes.com IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT WRITE YOUR NAME.

This consent form is basically a kind of authority letter.

2. Dont worry about your status wait for last quater of 2011 and first quater of 2012. We all are in the same boat.

mianjee

Apr 9, 2011
Dear staralihaider
My ecase status is InProcess with RBVO details, just like many other friends in the above list.
According to caips notes of people who are InProcess with RBVO,
at what stage we are.
I mean, have they calculated our points ?
Have they checked our documents ?
Does InProcess with RBVO details mean that we qualify and our supporting documents are also valid.
Or they may still reject the case ?
Just reply on the basis of ur experience if you already have reviewed the CAIPS Notes of few friends.

Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per Qorax...persumeably they have calculated points before issuing 2nd AOR...

mianjee said:
Dear staralihaider
My ecase status is InProcess with RBVO details, just like many other friends in the above list.
According to caips notes of people who are InProcess with RBVO,
at what stage we are.
I mean, have they calculated our points ?
Have they checked our documents ?
Does InProcess with RBVO details mean that we qualify and our supporting documents are also valid.
Or they may still reject the case ?
Just reply on the basis of ur experience if you already have reviewed the CAIPS Notes of few friends.

Thanks

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Staralihaider

That was a good detailed reply
Some pre june 2010 applicants are getting medicals, that means process is not on hold, but extremely slow I have sent documents 18 months ago, it has been a long looooooooong wait.
May Allah help us all

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Staralihaider, great info............. jus a question , when u say post june 2010 or pre june 2010 you refer to document submission date to CIO or London VO ?? It always gets me confused that they sort their applications w.r.t which data ??

staralihaider said:
ohh dear you asked many question. :)

Dont worry about your status we all are in the same boat.
IN Process means they have calculated our point. PSDEC 1 but on this stage not all verifications done.
IN Process with RBVO details is not real IN Process.
IN Process with date is real IN Process after this our PSDEC 1(Caipsnotes )
means we passed paper screening decision.
But all is mistry
Because i see many applicants they have got medicals on even RBVO status.
i see many people they have got medicals on even IN Process with RBVO status.
i see many people they have got medicals on IN Process with date status.

you can check the above list some applicants before they are IN Process with same RBVO details but now they are getting IN Process date and after this they are getting medicals.

No one can say any thing that what will happen in future.

If you know about caipsnotes results this is also mistry.

When first time i got caipsnotes in nov 2010 first week all the details were empty only age 10 points given.. BFD date was same as my 2nd AOR date. After this i applied again caipsnotes in feb 2011 and got result in march 2011 BFD date was nov 2011.
Still only age 10 points given. ( My 2nd AOR is in aug 2010 and documents submission in may 2010) It means they have given me 10 points for age after 2 months of 2nd AOR. I think they didnt show all the things in caipsnotes but they have verify everything in 8 to 10 months and after IN Process with date they put PSDEC 1 in caipsnotes. After medical they put all the points in caipsnotes.

You can check the above applicant named zafari in the list he got IN Process with date in may 2010 and 2 days before he got medicals from CHC London, it takes almost 14 months after real IN Process status.

For verifications i survey this forum and the result is this that visa officers do verify work experience in minimum 3 months and maximum 10 months from 2nd AOR and after this i didnt see a single person who got verified after 1 year or more.

Now a days for pre june 2010 applicants 24 to 28 months for medical and PPR request.
For post june 2010 and 2011 applicants 12 to 16 months for medical and PPR request.

So it is very difficult for us to judge anyting about VISA OFFICERS THINKING AND WAY OF WORKING.

Always praaaaaaaay.
This is the only way
:)

This is my forum servey report from last 20 months.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Staralihaider, great info............. jus a question , when u say post june 2010 or pre june 2010 you refer to document submission date to CIO or London VO ?? It always gets me confused that they sort their applications w.r.t which data ??
For pre june 2010 full documents submission date to CHC London consider.
For post june 2010 or 2011 documents submission to CIO consider.