hopefully we all will celebrate these events in canada
bast of luck

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hassaan is the 4131 applicant in the list got PPR request.

HASSAAN said:
By the grace of GOD on 28 April ,I received passport request.
Guide me how to send passports from Pakistan.

Medical done: 25-11-2010
Passport request: 28-4-2011

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Its been 9 months now!! I am waiting for my status to get updated to in process and Medical request!!!

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
no change in online status
for long time application received by uk embassy and documnet send to visa office for process since march 2010
no replay is it normal ?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I recently recieved the same reply to my query sent via email to London VO. Please explain somebody how to know whether I am a pre june or post june 2010 applicant as i had sent full set of dox to London VO in July 2010? what about pre june 2010 applicants,how long for them to hear about MR?
=========
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babloo said:
no change in online status
for long time application received by uk embassy and documnet send to visa office for process since march 2010
no replay is it normal ?
check the above list , we all are in the same boat.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
If an applicant applied according to the rules placed before 26 June 2010 i.e. Separate Application to CIO and then Full Documents to the concerned VO then that applicant is a Pre June Applicant.

As for Post June Applicants, they are the current ones which forward one complete package to CIO only.

Can't be sure about the MR! seems like a bit of extra wait to me.

Veva said:
Folks,
I recently recieved the same reply to my query sent via email to London VO. Please explain somebody how to know whether I am a pre june or post june 2010 applicant as i had sent full set of dox to London VO in July 2010? what about pre june 2010 applicants,how long for them to hear about MR?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How Canada's Election May Affect Canadian Immigration

On May 2, 2011
Canadian citizens will be casting their vote in an election to either re-elect the governing Conservatives, or to elect a new party and Prime Minister. The outcome of this election may have important implications for Canadian immigration.

Canada has five major parties running for election. While many parties agree on certain issues, such as the need to improve the efficiency of the immigration system, they each have their own views on what changes need to be made to Canada's immigration system. The following are some promises made by each party during the election campaign:

Conservatives

If re-elected, the Conservatives have promised to:

Get tougher on human smuggling;
Streamline the process for deporting foreign criminals;
Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and
Have foreign credentials recognized in Canada faster and more easily.
Liberals

If elected, the Liberals have promised to:

Reduce wait times for immigration applications and increase efficiency of the current Canadian immigration system;
Increase the number of visas that are issued in the Family Class Category;
Increase federal funding for language training programs in Canada for those wanting to improve their English or French proficiency; and
Improve the system of recognizing foreign credentials in Canada.
NDP

If elected, the National Democratic Party has promised to:

Improve immigration wait times and fast-track family reunification;
Reduce the backlog of applications at the visa offices;
Develop better procedures and appeals for those applying for visitor visas;
Accelerate the recognition of foreign credentials in Canada;
Reinstate federal funding for immigrant settlement agencies, especially those cut in Ontario;
Implement the “Once in a Lifetime Act” which would allow Canadians a one-time opportunity to sponsor a relative who is not a member of the family class to come to Canada; and
Ensure tough laws against crooked consultants are enforced.
Green Party

If elected, the Green Party promises to:

Allocate greater funding for language training programs in English and French in Canada;
Establish a program for people living in Canada without official status that will lead to full landed immigrant status;
Improve the integration of newcomers into Canadian society;
Toughen and enforce regulations governing the practice of immigration consultants; and
Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Public Safety Act so that formal charges can be brought against all those detained.
Parti Quebecois

Throughout the election campaign, the Parti Quebecois have been fairly quiet on issues regarding immigration. They recently released a document which proposes several changes to their own immigration programs within the province of Quebec (full story can be found here); however they have not discussed changes they would make to federal immigration policies.

The 2011 election is important to potential immigrants and Canadians alike as a new government can mean changes to current immigration policies, but whether all of these promises will actually be kept remains to be seen

Read more here:

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/04/canadas-election-affect-canadian-immigration-04837.html

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
New delhi 4131 applicant
Star,
Why are you quoting blooooooody Indians on this thread. Please keep it to the People of Islamic Republic of Pakistan only ! They never write the truth for others to get benifit and that is what they are structured with.

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Veva said:
Folks,
=========
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
;D ;D ;D ;D

Salam friends
I don’t know why Visa office is sending these letters which has false data on it if you look at the Quarterly data Release you will get the exact figures.
In 2010 number of application received including post June 2010 is 361,348 and number of Applicants Awaiting Decision as of Dec 31 2010 is 173,050.
It’s true to clear these applicants it will take 2 years. But the situation is not that bad. As close to 70,000 visa will be issued in 2011 and let’s say equal number in 2012 that leaves very few applicant for 2013.
So most of us will be cleared in a year time be happy it’s not that bad.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunrise1 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D

Salam friends
I don't know why Visa office is sending these letters which has false data on it if you look at the Quarterly data Release you will get the exact figures.
In 2010 number of application received including post June 2010 is 361,348 and number of Applicants Awaiting Decision as of Dec 31 2010 is 173,050.
It's true to clear these applicants it will take 2 years. But the situation is not that bad. As close to 70,000 visa will be issued in 2011 and let's say equal number in 2012 that leaves very few applicant for 2013.
So most of us will be cleared in a year time be happy it's not that bad.

;D ;D ;D ;D
You are the man/woman? Great hope indeed - where did u get the statistics from? would appreciate if ur feedback is referenced. Thanks .

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Veva said:
You are the man/woman? Great hope indeed - where did u get the statistics from? would appreciate if ur feedback is referenced. Thanks .
Hi Veva Iam a man london office applicant pre june 2010.
just add www
they are not allowing me to attach links

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunrise1 said:
Hi Veva Iam a man london office applicant pre june 2010.
just add www
they are not allowing me to attach links

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I think very good sign for 2005 applicant; 2004 applicant CHC London finalize
Hamayun

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I would like to add a few points to your analysis (with all due respect)

According to the Stats, Applicants of FSW awaiting Decision as of 31st Dec 2010 are 173,050.

I am not sure where you got the figure of 70,000 from, But anyway, the London Office Quota for 2011 is 17,500 visas Only, in terms of FSW applicants. Adding applicants of all other categories the total Visa Quota of the London office for 2011 is 21,332.

so i suppose we can all guess where this leading to.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp
http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

sunrise1 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D

Salam friends
I don't know why Visa office is sending these letters which has false data on it if you look at the Quarterly data Release you will get the exact figures.
It's true to clear these applicants it will take 2 years. But the situation is not that bad. As close to 70,000 visa will be issued in 2011 and let's say equal number in 2012 that leaves very few applicant for 2013.
So most of us will be cleared in a year time be happy it's not that bad.

;D ;D ;D ;D