+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I read somewhere that after processing begins, VO demands candidate to re-submit Police clearance certificates. I rcvd Police dox from 3 countries that later on were submitted to VO in july 2010 alongwith complete set of dox following 120 days rule, and since then I never visited these 3 countries yet , would I again need to produce clearance dox from thsee states as i remeber police certificates are valid for 6 months at max.

Any comments.
=

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Veva said:
Folks,
I read somewhere that after processing begins, VO demands candidate to re-submit Police clearance certificates. I rcvd Police dox from 3 countries that later on were submitted to VO in july 2010 alongwith complete set of dox following 120 days rule, and since then I never visited these 3 countries yet , would I again need to produce clearance dox from thsee states as i remeber police certificates are valid for 6 months at max.

Any comments.
=
Only the country your are residing in now.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizafar said:
Yes bother I can understand. It was very heart breaking for me as well. My purpose is to share information so we all stay as much informed as possible. So far only I got such a detail reply, may be in near future some other applicant get this sort of reply. I believe things should start moving for 2009 applicant. once medicals start pouring in then "Hamara number bhi aa hi jai ga". Inshallah we all will stay in touch in difficult time. may be things start changing soon. we need to keep each other informed what ever news we have or what ever we can do.
Ali Zafar, you are quite right about reply you received from London VO.

Dear all,

please check the following thread's page to see two more London VO applicants even one is with In Process like us also got the same disgusting reply from London VO to wait 2 or more years ! Shhh..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t62552.240.html;topicseen

They really don't want us there, they are __________ !!!!! :mad:

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
yup I knew soon others will also start receiving such reply. Worst is that I am confuse in whether these two years are from the date of sending the documents at VO or from now (April 2011). :(. This should be confirmed from Visa Office somehow or from some one having more insight.

phdmaker said:
Ali Zafar, you are quite right about reply you received from London VO.

Dear all,

please check the following thread's page to see two more London VO applicants even one is with In Process like us also got the same disgusting reply from London VO to wait 2 or more years ! Shhh..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t62552.240.html;topicseen

They really don't want us there, they are __________ !!!!! :mad:

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizafar said:
yup I knew soon others will also start receiving such reply. Worst is that I am confuse in whether these two years are from the date of sending the documents at VO or from now (April 2011). :(. This should be confirmed from Visa Office somehow or from some one having more insight.
alizafar said:
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

tallprince said:
When I had advised my consultant to send an enquiry to CHC london they got a reply that from London as below

' since the department have received applications for more than 425,000 people ( between Feb 27th 2008 & June 25 ,2010 ) & that 144,000 had not yet received a decision'

Mine was one among the 2nd AOR's which were asked to wait for 8 months

'it also says that it may take for so many applicants may have to wait 2 or more number of years for the applications to get processed....... :eek: :'(

All my plans have gone for a toss.... I am now confused.... :( :eek: ???

vaibhavvd said:
@ tallprince

i also got the same reply when my consultant sent a case specific enquiry. i believe its the standard reply. But indeed its creating lot of confusion as well.

Seniors please shed some light

regards
Vaibhav
3 of you got same reply, Very sad to see this. :(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

3 of you got same reply, Very sad to see this. :(

If we assume for a while that 144000 cases left to conclude, my question is how would i come to know whether i fall in pre June 2010 or post June as I had dropped full set of docs for London VO in July 2010? CIC web characterize such sort as post June 2010 (my perception) as they refer it to submission of COMPLETE SET OF DOCS per Appendix A check list? Plz correct me ! but some taking such cases as pre June 2010 w.r.t to very first application submission to Nova Scotia? any comment but should be REFERENCED plz?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
well, your wish is answered
breaking news guys I got the MR RPRF and PCC request today. The doc is dated 18 th of April.

The pcc request is slightly different from other London guys. I had submitted notarized copies of pcc with my app as CIO had said not to send original pcc but London VO wanted them, so now they want me to submit the same originals ( not new ones). No complains as I am ready to go with my pcc
I got my med appointment for tomorrow so that's it then, my internet is down and I am posting this from my iPhone so apologies for spelling and syntax errors, cheers
. Post June 2010 London applicant got medicals.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi all in this post,

Please visit the post below,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/request-to-moderator-t70176.0.html

and give your vote.

Thanks
Wicky

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
I did the same while submitting the docs.
I sent an expired PCC with a copy of immigration exit stamps on passport and a letter to the visa officer explaining him the reason of presenting an expired PCC.

If they will ask again you can present them a copy of expired one with the immigration exit stamps and a letter explaining that these immigration stamps on your passport are proof that you never entered that country again.

If you have lived in any country for more than a week after sending the application to CHC Visa office then you have to give the PCC from that country and the expiry of PCC must be within the exit date.

Regards
Salman

Veva said:
Folks,

Any comments.
=

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If You Have Lost Your Ielts Result Dont Worry Here Is Solution

Go to this site.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-ielts-faqs.htm

Read this.

Five original IELTS TRFs can be despatched by the British Council to the institutions mentioned by the candidate in the application form within one month of the test date.

Candidate requests for sending additional TRF to any institution after one month will be charged an extra result fee of Rs. 500 per result.

Please be advised that additional TRFs form will be despatched by the British Council free of charge through registered mail. However, if you would like us to send your TRFs through DHL, you must make an additional payment of Rs.1000 per TRF.

Contact

British Council centre PO Box 88
Lahore
Pakistan

Telephone 0800-22000 (within Pakistan only from Mondays to Thursdays 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and on Friday 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)

Fax +92 (42) 111 425 425

E-mail info @ britishcouncil.org.pk

British Council centre PO Box 1135
Islamabad
Pakistan

Telephone 0800-22000 (within Pakistan only from Mondays to Thursdays 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and on Friday 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)

Fax +92 (51) 111 425 425

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
If You Have Lost Your Ielts Result Dont Worry Here Is Solution

Go to this site.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-ielts-faqs.htm

Read this.

Five original IELTS TRFs can be despatched by the British Council to the institutions mentioned by the candidate in the application form within one month of the test date.

Candidate requests for sending additional TRF to any institution after one month will be charged an extra result fee of Rs. 500 per result.

Please be advised that additional TRFs form will be despatched by the British Council free of charge through registered mail. However, if you would like us to send your TRFs through DHL, you must make an additional payment of Rs.1000 per TRF.

Contact

British Council centre PO Box 88
Lahore
Pakistan

Fax +92 (42) 111 425 425

British Council centre PO Box 1135
Islamabad
Pakistan

Fax +92 (51) 111 425 425

hi....

British council will despatch additional TRF only to the Institutes/universities which are outside of Pakistan.

They dont issue TRF to Pakistani Universities/institutes so if u have some sources out of Pakistan then u can get TRF otherwise not.

i did this but they refused to provide additional TRF to LOCAL universities.

best regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi....

British council will despatch additional TRF only to the Institutes/universities which are outside of Pakistan.

They dont issue TRF to Pakistani Universities/institutes so if u have some sources out of Pakistan then u can get TRF otherwise not.

i did this but they refused to provide additional TRF to LOCAL universities.

best regards
Agreed

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc is the applicant in the list got medical request from CHC London .

doc said:
By the grace of Almighty I finally received the Medical request along with updated background form and RPR fee request through TCS, also got all my originals documents back.
Thanks to all forum members specially the senior ones who have uided me a lot.

My time line:first application to NS: 14/08/2009
Documents sent : NOv/dec 2009
Visa office": Islamabad ( Starali please remove star from my name on your list)
Shifted to London :30/6/2010
ECASn-Process: Oct 2010.
Medical/rpr: 26/04/2011
doc said:
Letter and documents were received from london, TCS charged Rs 1150/- from me. No verification was ever done from my employers and no updated police certificates were asked. I have been asked to send the required documents to CHC London,
DOC

Inshallah many of us will get medicals before 15th Aug 2011.
:)

Always pray.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Doc is the applicant in the list got medical request from CHC London .

Inshallah many of us will get medicals before 15th Aug 2011.
:)

Always pray.
What is his NOC?