+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I humbly diagree with that... remember big business especially construction people up there want more immigrants coming in to fill in the workforce vacum......and these people contribute heavily into Political campaigns......the major share of funds come from Businesses and they get assurances which eventually becomes part of the agenda.

salmanahm said:
very right.

BJ40

Aug 24, 2010
msaleem216,staralihaider and haral. Many thanks for your help fellows.

Dear Haral, I really tried to provide quality documents and complete documents.I had shown docs to few people(who are also into immigration process) and took their advise and they were satisfied.

Dear Staralihaider My ecase status is Received by VO.
Need your suggestions/advise on below.
1) As I had sent my final docs in march 2010 so what do you suggest, can i change my bank account as i can not continue with currant acct due to unsufficient amount and i have to go for new account for some reasons. advise if I should update canadian embassy about it or should continue with the same account.

2) My job is changed and i am working in a new company, should I update it also.

Many thanks for your help and forgive me for becoming a headache for you.

Regards.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
I humbly diagree with that... remember big business especially construction people up there want more immigrants coming in to fill in the workforce vacum......and these people contribute heavily into Political campaigns......the major share of funds come from Businesses and they get assurances which eventually becomes part of the agenda.
Disagree.

Lets see in coming few months.

Always pray. :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kindly put forward your point of view incase of disagreement...

staralihaider said:
Disagree.

Lets see in coming few months.

Always pray. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
kindly put forward your point of view incase of disagreement...
Dear listen :)

If CHC london or CIC gives us 12 months or above for the whole process till visa. (on 2nd AOR they mention for this and also on web site). After this

If government changed in May 2011 , it does not means they gives us visa so quickly in 1 or 2 months. Humain government changed honay ka faida tab hai jab hamara 12 months ka time 6 months main change ho jai. :)

Rules are Rules 12 months wait means 12 months wait or may be above than 12 months.

If we see the current situation policies are strict after every year. (Specially in NOC)

Is say humaray cases per ko koi fark nahi perta kh un ki government changed ho ya na ho.

Be happy. :)
Be Sad :(

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

If CHC london or CIC gives us 12 months or above for the whole process till visa. (on 2nd AOR they mention for this and also on web site). After this

If government changed in May 2011 , it does not means they gives us visa so quickly in 1 or 2 months. Humain government changed honay ka faida tab hai jab hamara 12 months ka time 6 months main change ho jai. :)

Rules are Rules 12 months wait means 12 months wait or may be above than 12 months.

If we see the current situation policies are strict after every year. (Specially in NOC)

Is say humaray cases per ko koi fark nahi perta kh un ki government changed ho ya na ho.

Agreed ;)

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
hi 2 all, as i am also fast track applicant and receive my 2nd AOR on 7th april 2010, i v checked my status 4 times in this month and there was a line below e cas ststus but now from 25 mar it turned in to in process.whats up?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi 2 all, as i am also fast track applicant and receive my 2nd AOR on 7th april 2010, i v checked my status 4 times in this month and there was a line below e cas ststus but now from 25 mar it turned in to in process.whats up?
Plz share your ecase details.

Have you got any IN Process date or not in your ecase ?

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
hi staralihaider, date is not there. add me in list also
application filled 16 oct 2009
1st AOR 28 dec2009
full document sent 28mar 2010
2nd AOR 9th apr2010
inprocess 25 mar 2011

i tkink its enough ,so kindly add me,thanks in advance.bye

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi staralihaider, date is not there. add me in list also
application filled 16 oct 2009
1st AOR 28 dec2009
full document sent 28mar 2010
2nd AOR 9th apr2010
inprocess 25 mar 2011

i tkink its enough ,so kindly add me,thanks in advance.bye
Thanks for joining

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
@ Staralihaider
Heral's argument has weight.
you are right that 12 months can not be reduced to 6 but I think that chances that 12 months will become 24 will be reduced in case of a shuffle of Government.
Regards
Salman

staralihaider said:

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
These are just news.

Immigration policy per koi fark nahi peray ga aur na hi processing fast ya slow ho gi. :( politices ka oversease immigration cases say koi link nahi hota. :(
I would like to cut you off here .........Immigration is designed by government policies.....I have been here almost 10 years now....Its conservatives who hate immigration ..... if conservatives woule have been here .... you immigration and especially pakistaniz immigration cases would have been extended to years >>>4 years atleast.....point system was going to be changed with in couple of months ( Did you know that ) they were trying to give English 16 to 25 points......... and alot other changes ..... When ever librals have come ........ in canada they have had faster immigration and more fair immigration ..... y conservatives did not have that .. because i think pakistaniz .. .... chinaezz are not their voters ...... indian hindu community supports them ...... they target communities ... you would come here ( InshaAllah Soon ) and want to bring ur family as well right ........ conservatives have already clozed doors for it ....... spousal sponsorship takes 22 months from pakistan ....... and from india 6 months .........parents sponsorship everywhere takes about 8 to 10 years now ............. conservatives lie........they say faster immigration but they want to keep pool of people in their banks so that wen there is boom and they need to call people they bring in slaves/ machines who can pay tham higher taxes.......
I hope u got it

Thanks and thanx for all the good info that you always hav been posting here it helps alot

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
just got this reply from chc london

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNNYSMILES said:
just got this reply from chc london

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
Its good for you. :)