Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali75 said:
Dear staralihaider, what site did you go to check your status and what credential you put in there, please share and God forbid if our second AOR rejects do they refund our fees?

Many thanks.
No your 2nd AOR cannot rejects if you dont have 2nd AOR ,write CHC to email and ask about your file no and with in one week you will get reply and your file no in you electronic email inshallah.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

On this link first step you will click on CONTINUE and after this, tick the box to accept the terms and conditions.

In the form first you select you immigration no OR file no OR client no.

File no Starting with B ********

put your name

put your date of birth

After this you can check your status.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical Received line is Removed from Ecase status.

Check these links

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-line-removed-t63519.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.21720.html

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
staralihaider said:
:) Thank you to All :)
Dear Ali
Salam
I have one question for you if you could plz reply i.e.

What was the date mentioned on the 2nd AOR that you received from CHC London?
I know (as you said) you received it on 18-08-2010, but i specifically wanna know the date the letter was issued.
Reason, i also received a letter from CHC UK on 14th of Aug that was dated 27 July 2010.
So please have a look and do mind dropping a line on this

Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
Dear Ali
Salam
I have one question for you if you could plz reply i.e.

What was the date mentioned on the 2nd AOR that you received from CHC London?
I know (as you said) you received it on 18-08-2010, but i specifically wanna know the date the letter was issued.
Reason, i also received a letter from CHC UK on 14th of Aug that was dated 27 July 2010.
So please have a look and do mind dropping a line on this

Regards
9th Aug date on letter and Ecase showing file transfer date 27 july 2010.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release ‘Brain gain' pilot project launched in Ontario

Ottawa, January 30, 2011 — More Canadians working abroad could soon return home and contribute to Canada's economy, thanks to an innovative pilot project launched in Ontario, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“It's a reverse brain drain,” said Minister Kenney. “We're making it easier for Canadians abroad to bring their skills home and contribute to the Canada of tomorrow.”

For some Canadian workers living abroad, an obstacle to returning to Canada is that their non-Canadian spouse, common-law partner or dependent children may be unable to work until they are processed as permanent residents, which usually takes between six months and one year.

Since November 22, family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents returning to work in Ontario in the health care and academic sectors have been able to get temporary work permits immediately upon arriving in Canada. Ontario's health and academic sectors have faced significant skill and labour shortages in recent years and were identified as the most appropriate sectors for the pilot project.

“By encouraging highly-skilled workers to come back to Canada, we are laying the foundation for long-term economic growth,” added the Minister.

A pledge to establish this pilot project was included in the 2008 Temporary Foreign Worker agreement between the Government of Canada and the Province of Ontario. It is operating on a trial basis until May 22, 2012. Upon completion of the pilot project, the government will evaluate the initiative's effectiveness.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Backgrounder
•Ontario Pilot Project for Spouses, Common-Law Partners and Dependents of Returning Canadian Workers

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Minister Kenney launches online Canadian black history museum as part of Black History Month
Ottawa, February 1, 2011 — Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, marked the beginning of Black History Month with the launch of a new, online black history museum at an event held today in Ottawa. Special guests included Fitzroy Gordon, President of CARN 987 Radio in Toronto and noted baseball great Ferguson Jenkins.

“Black History Month is an important opportunity to recognize and celebrate the valuable contributions of the black community to our national identity,” said Minister Kenney. “That's why the Government of Canada is proud to support this museum, an interactive forum for Canadians of all ages and backgrounds to explore the history of black Canadians.”

Starting today, Canadian Black History: an Interactive Experience can be accessed through the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website. An educational initiative developed by CIC in partnership with black cultural institutions and historical sites across the country, the museum allows users to learn a little bit about people, places, and artifacts. It includes a challenging treasure hunt, designed as a learning activity for youth and educators alike.

This is the 15th anniversary of official celebrations of Black History Month, and this year, the theme is “Proud of Our History.” The month will focus on the exceptional accomplishments of black Canadians including noted rancher John Ware, journalist and human rights activist Carrie Best, baseball star Ferguson Jenkins, and hockey player and humanitarian Jarome Iginla.

To raise awareness, CIC will also launch a series of public service announcements featuring historical accomplishments of black Canadians, to be aired on television stations across Canada, and online.

For more information about these and other events happening nation-wide, visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca/blackhistorymonth.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister's Office

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

I have sent my new passports copy to CHC London and have received reply from CHC can any explain be meaning of words in Bold in above email Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

I have sent my new passports copy to CHC London and have received reply from CHC can any explain be meaning of words in Bold in above email Thanks
As far as I understand, it means your case was already under "In Process" & now will be continued again.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

By the way, what's your timelines sir?

Thanks.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

when you send your passport copy to London.

Becoz when i send my updated passport copy they reply me like this.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.

Our office will contact you in due course.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
By the way, what's your timelines sir?

Thanks.
Check the list.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.1665.html

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Check the list.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.1665.html
Thanks Ali.