+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs in Regina / Saskatchewan (HELP!!)

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I got accepted in Uni of Regina for MS CS. I was wondering after graduation will I be able to find any WordPress jobs in sask/ regina. I searched online and I can barely find any WordPress jobs in sask.

How do I go around this? Can I move to another province (ontario) for job hunt. I have 1 year experience in web development.

Your help will be highly appreciated !!

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can move anywhere you want within Canada after graduating school, however, please bear in mind that if you plan on applying for permanent residency in the future, you would need to know the rules of the province you will be moving to.

Rules keep changing all the time so is unpredictable.

Good luck!

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Another question..... My intake is fall 2018 but it is valid up to Spring/Summer 2019. However, due to unavoidable circumstances I might not be able to make it this fall/winter. Are Spring/Summer classes any good? I heard most students and professors are on break during those months and all courses might not be offered.

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's true, not all courses are offered during the Spring/Summer session(s) so you may want to check ahead of time.

Schools usually issue an annual schedule of courses at the start of the school year and post it on their website so you may want to check that and plan accordingly.

Good luck!