+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs in education industry !!

krunaldhakate

Nov 3, 2017
Hi All,
I am from India and I have a mixed type of experience as under.
3.5 years in Software Industry as Senior Software Engineer and 6.5 years in Education industry as Operations and Business Manager. What are my job prospects in Canada with this kind of mixed experience? My experience in Education industry has mostly been in the field of competitive exams like GMAT or MBA entrance exam. Pls suggest as to what needs to be done as my WES evaluation is finished and I will be giving my IELTS in this November.

Regards
Krunal Dhakate

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi All,
I am from India and I have a mixed type of experience as under.
3.5 years in Software Industry as Senior Software Engineer and 6.5 years in Education industry as Operations and Business Manager. What are my job prospects in Canada with this kind of mixed experience? My experience in Education industry has mostly been in the field of competitive exams like GMAT or MBA entrance exam. Pls suggest as to what needs to be done as my WES evaluation is finished and I will be giving my IELTS in this November.

Regards
Krunal Dhakate
You can check the Job Bank to see which has more prospects across different cities, https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobseekers.do

You can also check indeed.ca, monster.ca, eluta.ca, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.