+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs in Edmonton

k_vjay

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Everyone...
I am a dentist from India with 10yrs of experience..
I would be moving to Edmonton in July 2018 with my husband with pr visa...
My concern is how do we find a job without any local references.. Also, are survival jobs easily available..??
We don't want to drain out our finances, so getting a job within a month of landing is necessary for us... Even survival jobs are fine to start with...
Is it possible to get a job of dental receptionist or medical office receptionist on the basis of my foreign degree of dentist and experience

Sep 24, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
Hi Everyone...
I am a dentist from India with 10yrs of experience..
I would be moving to Edmonton in July 2018 with my husband with pr visa...
My concern is how do we find a job without any local references.. Also, are survival jobs easily available..??
We don't want to drain out our finances, so getting a job within a month of landing is necessary for us... Even survival jobs are fine to start with...
Is it possible to get a job of dental receptionist or medical office receptionist on the basis of my foreign degree of dentist and experience

Hi, was just going through the forums today and it might be a little late to respond to your query. You might have settled by now, however if you still need any help, please feel free to ask. Best wishes.