+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs in demand after PR

Greenlandfm30

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear all, plz suggest. Which jobs are in demand in Ontario; education sector, business or finance finance sector ? How abt taking a degree in public administration?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most jobs are in demand, as there are usually more applicants for 1 position.
So if you want lot of competition financial sector or education is surely the way to go.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Most jobs are in demand, as there are usually more applicants for 1 position.
So if you want lot of competition financial sector or education is surely the way to go.
Not sure I agee. It is very hard to break into the education field unless it is early childhood education. Finance jobs re also highly competitive. Certain IT jobs would likely be the best to secure a job quickly.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Not sure I agee. It is very hard to break into the education field unless it is early childhood education. Finance jobs re also highly competitive. Certain IT jobs would likely be the best to secure a job quickly.
Hello @canuck78

Is there anyone known to you who works in datacenter infrastructure support profile in storage (EMC / NetApp) domain

Greenlandfm30

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Can u plz
Can u plz specify exactly which IT kobs u r referring to? U mean developing certain skill in SQL will be helpful?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How abt taking up a course in business analysis? Would this open up opportunities for jobs better?
Lots of business analysts around so not sure how in demand the jobs are. Also unaware of your background. Lots of people moving to Canada with a finance background plus Canadians already here.

Greenlandfm30

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Lots of business analysts around so not sure how in demand the jobs are. Also unaware of your background. Lots of people moving to Canada with a finance background plus Canadians already here.
My background is education, I am working as a cordinator in a high school. I do not want to work as a teacher so looking for a suitable job that would ensure earning. I am ready to take up courses if needed.