+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs for the unskilled?

marioespie

Jun 12, 2015
I have been trying to get employment in Canada for quite some time now,however all my efforts proved futile.

I have done two interviews in the past before there was express entry but those did not fell through as I did not hear back from the recruiters.

So now I know it's more unlikely for employers to have unskilled foreign workers head over to Canada and fill jobs which I'm sure Canadians would not be willing to do.

I would like to know how I can go about to seek employment in, for example production worker with noc 9617. My experience is operating a packaging machine in a bakery, so a job in a production will suit me best.

Is it required of me to use a recruiting agency, sign up.through express entry and search for Jobs or is there just no chance for me getting a unskilled job?

Thanks for the help

Joshemir

Jun 23, 2015
St. John's, NL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Employers will most likely hire skilled workers.

Don't lose hope, If you believe you have what it takes to get hired for work here in Canada, maybe try to find a recruitment agency. They can assess if you are qualified to have the job or not.

aitazaz

Jun 25, 2015
marioespie said:
I have been trying to get employment in Canada for quite some time now,however all my efforts proved futile.

I have done two interviews in the past before there was express entry but those did not fell through as I did not hear back from the recruiters.

So now I know it's more unlikely for employers to have unskilled foreign workers head over to Canada and fill jobs which I'm sure Canadians would not be willing to do.

I would like to know how I can go about to seek employment in, for example production worker with noc 9617. My experience is operating a packaging machine in a bakery, so a job in a production will suit me best.

Is it required of me to use a recruiting agency, sign up.through express entry and search for Jobs or is there just no chance for me getting a unskilled job?

Thanks for the help
If you really want to work in Canada, there is a simple and quick way to get the process started. The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows Canadian Provinces to quickly fill jobs that are in high demand. This program allows not just professionals but also high school graduates to work in Canada.

Currently the most active provinces are Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All provinces can take part but you have the best chance finding a job in these provinces. Remember high school Graduates can apply and be accepted by this program as there is a large UNSKILLED WORKER SHORTAGE in both Alberta and British Columbia

marioespie

Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for the help. I will look into the PNP programmes in those provinces. Is there any link where I can go to for more information, how do I apply to this program?

If there are any good agencies out there I could use please advise me.

Thanks

Alming

Sep 29, 2015
Anyone can help me looking the employer or how to find employer

Anyone to help me how to find online employer in canada pleasejust email me at
unica_m@yahoo.com thank you.

Sathish9051

Mar 11, 2017
If you really want to work in Canada, there is a simple and quick way to get the process started. The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows Canadian Provinces to quickly fill jobs that are in high demand. This program allows not just professionals but also high school graduates to work in Canada.

Currently the most active provinces are Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All provinces can take part but you have the best chance finding a job in these provinces. Remember high school Graduates can apply and be accepted by this program as there is a large UNSKILLED WORKER SHORTAGE in both Alberta and British Columbia

Please reply me what are the eligibility to apply Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Waiting for the reply

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......