+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs for Merchant Navy officer in Canada

anith5

Dec 15, 2017
I am a merchant navy officer(chief officer ) from india ,I would like to migrate to Canada with my current job profile or any other similar related shore job .Is it possible ? i wish to migrate along with my wife and daughter

Dinesh Babu

Sep 26, 2018
Got some info over the time.let me know whats your querry
Hellooo, thanks for replying..I am second engineer 2E holding Class II Indian COC, trying to migrate to Canada. While trying to apply for WES can we get assessed only with B. Tech marine degree or assessment for any of the courses we do , or atleast the COC holds some weightage in CRS scoring??? Hope u get my question..

tbamrah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hellooo, thanks for replying..I am second engineer 2E holding Class II Indian COC, trying to migrate to Canada. While trying to apply for WES can we get assessed only with B. Tech marine degree or assessment for any of the courses we do , or atleast the COC holds some weightage in CRS scoring??? Hope u get my question..
Coc doesnt hold any value,but yes,you can get points for your pre sea course.dat is equivalent to post graduate diploma.you have to extract transcripts from your pre sea institute

Obiobed

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, this is 2E from India.
I have read in Transport canada PDF file. Table III of Chapter 2, TP 2293. That any person getting COC from white list country(India is in white list), can get their COC and other marine related certificates, including sea services, evaluated at transport Canada center(have to go personally), and then Transport canada will decide wether to give a directly equivalent certificate or to appear for exams.