+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs for Masters in hospital Administration

shridwd

Aug 7, 2017
Hi
I have completed my Masters in Hospital administration & Bachelors in Ayurveda from India and have 3 yrs of experience as Hospital Admin. I was looking for similar roles in Canada but couldn't find Job titled as Hospital Administrator, Can someone help me on locating the requirements or the job sites which are good for Hospital/Healthcare professionals. I would also want to know if there are any short term courses related to hospital/healthcare which can increase my chances of getting a job

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
I have completed my Masters in Hospital administration & Bachelors in Ayurveda from India and have 3 yrs of experience as Hospital Admin. I was looking for similar roles in Canada but couldn't find Job titled as Hospital Administrator, Can someone help me on locating the requirements or the job sites which are good for Hospital/Healthcare professionals. I would also want to know if there are any short term courses related to hospital/healthcare which can increase my chances of getting a job
You should assume it won't be possible to secure a job in Canada as a foreign worker. If you wish to move to Canada to work, you should instead focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate for permanent residency through a program like Express Entry.

Defmode

Jul 1, 2017
Search on LinkedIn, Indeed.ca etc. for healthcare roles. Take advantage of career fairs and programs available for landed immigrants, they can assist with resume, cover letters and recommending healthcare courses in the province where you'll land. Best wishes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Because our healthcare system isn't private there aren't many jobs for hospital administrators. The administration jobs usually go the health practionners that have slowly gone up the management chain. You could look for government jobs but Ontario has just cut a lot of administrative jobs so probably not the province to look for health management jobs.