+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs for IMGs who have cleared licensing exams

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Hi!
Graduated from medical school abroad and moved to Canada a couple of months ago. I've passed all the Canadian licensing exams and American licencing exams. Since its super hard for imgs in Canada and given the current political situation in the United States, I'm considering looking for jobs outside of the match in Canada.
If there are any Imgs out there who have found jobs in Canada outside of the match process, please let me know.

Thank you :)

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hi!
Graduated from medical school abroad and moved to Canada a couple of months ago. I've passed all the Canadian licensing exams and American licencing exams. Since its super hard for imgs in Canada and given the current political situation in the United States, I'm considering looking for jobs outside of the match in Canada.
If there are any Imgs out there who have found jobs in Canada outside of the match process, please let me know.

Thank you :)
Wow, i am really wondering if there is a hope for IMG doctors. I am just about to start the licensing process. Please what do you advise for some one like me? I just got permanent resident status and wondering if to bother writing the exams or not.

Btw, have you considered Physician assistant or Research Assistant jobs? I hear you can get that with the mcc exam done.