+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs for chemistry teacher

May 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please guide me for the job options as a teacher in Canada and the requirements.
I hold double master's degree from India having work experience of 15 years teaching in highly reputed private institutions in kota
( Rajasthan) . please guide in which state I shall find my opportunities and also pay scale.I need a detail information regarding this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What province are you moving to? You look at the requirements for becoming licensed in the province you will be living in. Do you have a B.Ed or M.Ed? You will need your education assessed and experience evaluated. Once in the province, you may need to redo your education or practicuum.

May 20, 2021
I do not have B.Ed or M.Ed.
I have done Masters in bio tech & Masters in chemistry.
Teaching experience of chemistry 15 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do not have B.Ed or M.Ed.
I have done Masters in bio tech & Masters in chemistry.
Teaching experience of chemistry 15 years
If you are asking then I assume you have received an Invitation to immigrate or already have your COPR. Once you land then look at the provincial requirements. I don’t know what province you are moving to but here is the link for BC as an example.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/teach/your-application/submit-documents#international

May 20, 2021
Thank you again for the quick response.
I don't have COPR. I'm just a beginner in the process of immigration. To put it simple words I have no idea & hard to believe consultant In India because they pose a rosy picture.
I want to be very sure before I start the process of immigration. I'm 38 yrs have a husband and two kids.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you again for the quick response.
I don't have COPR. I'm just a beginner in the process of immigration. To put it simple words I have no idea & hard to believe consultant In India because they pose a rosy picture.
I want to be very sure before I start the process of immigration. I'm 38 yrs have a husband and two kids.
You need ECAs for your degrees and IELTS to submit a profile. You need CLB 7 in language at a minimum. Your age is a big factor so you most likely don’t have enough points for an invitation. Check your eligibility score and then your CRS score. You want over 470. Consultants will tell you anything for money.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#selection

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

May 20, 2021
You need ECAs for your degrees and IELTS to submit a profile. You need CLB 7 in language at a minimum. Your age is a big factor so you most likely don’t have enough points for an invitation. Check your eligibility score and then your CRS score. You want over 470. Consultants will tell you anything for money.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#selection

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Hi there,
Please provide the information about regarding Teacher Certificate , the fees and duration of the certification course.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
Please provide the information about regarding Teacher Certificate , the fees and duration of the certification course.
For certification, I can’t give you that information because is depends on the province you are moving to? If you want to go to teacher’s college you need to apply to a Bachelor’s of education program. Again costs and admission requirements depend on the school. Expect fees to be around $35k per year for two years.

May 20, 2021
Hi there,
Please provide the information regarding Teacher Certificate , the fees and duration of the certification course. I hold a Bachelor's and Master'degree from India.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
Please provide the information regarding Teacher Certificate , the fees and duration of the certification course. I hold a Bachelor's and Master'degree from India.
What do you mean? You want to look at requirements for a teacher’s license (you don’t have a B.Ed) or you want to get your B.Ed in Canada so you can then become licensed to teach.

May 20, 2021
Thank you for the reply.
My query is regarding Teacher License.I don't hold B.Ed degree but I 've done B.sc with this I hold Double Master's ( bio tech & chemistry). I need to know about the duration and fees to aquire this license for a full time secondary teacher in Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for the reply.
My query is regarding Teacher License.I don't hold B.Ed degree but I 've done B.sc with this I hold Double Master's ( bio tech & chemistry). I need to know about the duration and fees to aquire this license for a full time secondary teacher in Canada.
You'll need to research the process based on the province where you plan to settle. Below is information for Ontario:

https://www.oct.ca/becoming-a-teacher/internationally-educated-teachers

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply.
Again, I can’t tell you because you need to tell me what province you are moving to. Each province has different licensing requirements to have your certification, education and work experience assessed.