+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

kansara111

Mar 15, 2012
Hi Kristina,

I am looking for canadian job offer letter. If it is possible, please provide your e-mail ID, so I can attach my resume to you.

Thanks in advance

My e-mail ID is: kansara111@gmail.com

- Manoj

mcj.ca

Oct 18, 2012
Hi,

I'm working as IT global service desk here in Singapore (financial institute) and my wife is a Nurse.

We're planning to migrate or apply to cananda, we're seeking work sponsorship or job offers.

reach me at marx.chester83@gmail.com

Thank You

raydrummer

Oct 30, 2012
Hi my name is Reynaldo Martinez,I am a Mexican Citizen.can you please send me an email to where should I send this Resume to.Thank you ray818_mty@hotmail.com

barmy

Nov 13, 2012
Hi everyone... i have a question regarding job offer...
Right now i am doing nursing study in Canada on student visa & i was a nurse at back home. i want to know if some body wants to hire me as a care giver (nursing attendant) then is it consider as job offer which we need for FSW OR is it a different procedure under nanny basis???

please reply me if somebody has information regarding this.
thank you

ellen85

Dec 13, 2012
Hello,
I am Ellen please can you help me to find an employer or job in caregiver.am 28years old.i worked as personal assistant and caregiver to a businesswoman age 50 in Kuwait for six years.i am finishing my contract on December 2012.i am looking for a new job if i can find a job offer in Canada.
thank you

TiranYas

Dec 13, 2012
Do you think that someone can help me?

Hi there. My name is Tiran Yasinov and i'm from Israel.
I used to serve as a medic in a combat unit in the military.
I came here on work permit to be salesman and manager(It Expired).
I met my wife(she's Canadian) and decide to stay here and go after my dads (RIP) trade and be a carpenter.
I'm looking for a long-term sponsor to help me and wife to grow.
I'm 23, Positive thinker, honest, reliable, ambushes, and hard working and a never give up attitude young man.
Looking for a construction/oil company that willing to "take me under it wing" and help me.
Of course we talking long term (I'm a carpenter/framer/helper)
Thank you very much
Tiran Yasinov - 780-232-1646
tiran_y6@hotmail.com

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TiranYas said:
I met my wife(she's Canadian) and decide to stay here and go after my dads (RIP) trade and be a carpenter.
Why doesn't your wife sponsor you?

spartacus2

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Useful information

antonchebik

Mar 19, 2013
Hello,
I'm from Ukraine. My majority is Electical Enginner. I look for a job offer in Canada. If
sb can help me please send me a message.
Thank you!!!
My e-mail ID is: alexandergrom@yahoo.com

a-bhie

Mar 21, 2013
hello Ms. Kristina,

can you give your email add. me and my husband wanted to apply for any job in canada. thanks

boldstep

Mar 23, 2013
ADVISE ON HOW TO FIND AN EMPLOYER THAT WILL OFFER LMO PLEASE!

Hi everyone.

Please i need help on how to get a job offer in Canada. I am a British citizen based in UK and i have more than 2 yrs in facility management (planning maintanance jobs for engineers and sub contractors) and over 10 years of Customer Service (face to face/ telephone/call centre). Please how do i get a job offer in Canada with an employer willing to obtain positive LMO. I also have a Masters degree in Public Health.

I would very much appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

nitish.chandi

Mar 30, 2013
I am a chef working with 5 star hotel looking for job in canada . i have work experience of 4 year working and i have worked in western kitchen
my email nitish.chandi2005@gmail.com