+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Titles different in EE Application and PR Application.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi all,

I received ITA IN CEC - Inland. The Job Titles of my foreign work experience are different from the one mentioned in the NOC Code I am eligible for, but the Job Duties match, so that's all good.

I was not aware of the fact that Job Titles does not need to be the exactly same word by word according to NOC Code prior to submitting my EE profile in the pool. I mistakenly mentioned Job Title according to NOC Code in my EE profile and I got ITA for it. In the PR application, I have written the Job Titles which are mentioned on my Reference Letters. WILL IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM in the application? I want to change the Job Titles in the EE Profile Application but its in 'Transmitted' mode, I cannot change it, but I can mention the original Job Titles in the PR application. I do not want my application to be rejected. Job Duties are the same only Job Titles are different.

Can anyone help?

Reactions: ngtran

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi all,

I received ITA IN CEC - Inland. The Job Titles of my foreign work experience are different from the one mentioned in the NOC Code I am eligible for, but the Job Duties match, so that's all good.

I was not aware of the fact that Job Titles does not need to be the exactly same word by word according to NOC Code prior to submitting my EE profile in the pool. I mistakenly mentioned Job Title according to NOC Code in my EE profile and I got ITA for it. In the PR application, I have written the Job Titles which are mentioned on my Reference Letters. WILL IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM in the application? I want to change the Job Titles in the EE Profile Application but its in 'Transmitted' mode, I cannot change it, but I can mention the original Job Titles in the PR application. I do not want my application to be rejected. Job Duties are the same only Job Titles are different.
The eAPR is the actual application - you need to get that one right, even if there are minor differences from the profile (the profile is NOT an application). By "minor differences" I mean corrections that have zero impact on your eligibility or CRS score, which is true in this case.

I don't think it is necessary, but if you are concerned about a discrepancy between the profile and the application, you can always include a brief letter of explanation (like what you posted above).

Reactions: mandeep000

ngtran

Feb 11, 2020
Hi all,

Can anyone help?
Hi there, may I have an update on your profile? I have the exact problem like yours and dunno how to explain.

Sharma_Gudiya

Jun 23, 2022
Hi all,

Can anyone help?
HI Mandeep, What you did in this scenario? I am in the same situation.