Job Title Match - NOC 1122

jadmays

Apr 8, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

My designation/job title in the current organisation is Asst.Systems Analyst (same is mentioned on my offer/appointment letter) but the responsibilities that I perform are of Business Analyst or Business Management Analyst (as per NOC).

Is it necessary to have the same job title/designation on offer/appointment letter as mentioned in NOC such as Business Management Analyst etc.

Rgds
jadmays

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Re: Job Title Match

No, the job responsibilities should match with the NOC in which you are applying to. Designation title doesn't make difference. But make sure that you have the required qualifications for the NOC you are applying to and that the job responsibilities are fairly close as there have been a bunch of rejections lately due to these issues

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadmays said:
Hi Folks,

My designation/job title in the current organisation is Asst.Systems Analyst (same is mentioned on my offer/appointment letter) but the responsibilities that I perform are of Business Analyst or Business Management Analyst (as per NOC).

Is it necessary to have the same job title/designation on offer/appointment letter as mentioned in NOC such as Business Management Analyst etc.

Rgds
jadmays
Hello,

be very careful not to mix your duties with Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171). This is what happened to us, since we didn't know that this NOC exists, and beside all NOC 1122 duties, we had only 1 from this NOC 2171 because the type of work was mixed with it and immigration agent told us that we are not NOC 1122 and that we are not eligible.

Please consult someone who is NOC 1122 and received PER to help you.

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Included in the Application (Band Score 7.5)
Med's Request
MR, RPRF & PCC Request on 13.01.2012
Med's Done....
03.03.2012 & Received 06.03.2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Hi,

Please refer to the below link on NOC 1122.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

Your experience letter should have one of the titles listed under NOC 1122.

Also the duties should match to that listed on the website.

All da best :)

Cheers,
Vindarshan91

jadmays

Apr 8, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Vindarshan91

Thanks for your response!

Indian IT companies have different designations/job titles across the IT industry. Let us take the example of MBA's; they join different companies but the tasks that they perform are mostly of business analyst and/or project management. And companies are uncompromising to change or manipulate their own experience certificate format. They will only give what they have to give and will not mention job title as per NOC.

Will it not suffice if the roles & responsibilities match with that of NOC?

Rgds
jadmays