+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Title/Job Responsilbilites

arunrmit

Apr 10, 2016
Currently, I am working as a Logistics Business Solutions Analyst and my job responsibilities match to noc 2282 (User support technician).

Can I apply under 2282? Do I need to change my job title that provided in the noc website for 2282?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated .

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arunrmit said:
Currently, I am working as a Logistics Business Solutions Analyst and my job responsibilities match to noc 2282 (User support technician).

Can I apply under 2282? Do I need to change my job title that provided in the noc website for 2282?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated .
NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation/title match in the NOC list. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

If you have found an NOC where the duties and responsibilities are the same as what you worked, then go for that NOC, even if the NOC designation/title does not match. However, in your application still mention the designation as per your reference letter/experience letter.

Ràhül88-_-

Sep 3, 2018
NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation/title match in the NOC list. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

If you have found an NOC where the duties and responsibilities are the same as what you worked, then go for that NOC, even if the NOC designation/title does not match. However, in your application still mention the designation as per your reference letter/experience letter.
Hello Stanlee,
My job designation is lower division clerk but my job duties matching with Administrative Assistant NOC 1241 will this makes problem? Will VO refuse my profile pl