+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job seeker validation code??? need help urgently

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Is the job seeker validation code same as last four digit of passport???
I didn't get any specific code after creating ee profile...pls help

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
chithra.salin said:
Yeah, It's the same thing.

saif128

Mar 16, 2015
Hi did you meant for the last 4 digits of somebody's Passport number is the Job seeker validation code ?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
chithra.salin said:
Job seeker validation code same as last four digit of passport?? I don't think so... after creating and submitting your profile you need to click "check status and messages".. you should get a message like this "Welcome to Express Entry .... ".. click that message and you will be asked to download a pdf file.. Open that file and you will get Job seeker validation code along with other information there..

sey

Sep 30, 2015
i received an email thank u for submitting express entry profile and next step the job bank but i dont see and job seeker validation code..can i expect another email?please help

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sey said:
i received an email thank u for submitting express entry profile and next step the job bank but i dont see and job seeker validation code..can i expect another email?please help
Click in that message and you will see a pdf link. Download the file and you should see your code in that.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
StAnger said:
Click in that message and you will see a pdf link. Download the file and you should see your code in that.
thank you for the response.another question is how do I input in the jobbank the license I have in my country in the credential?Im having a hard time searching the right keyword.and is jobbank for principal applicant only?

JoanneDV

Sep 12, 2015
is the coded located at the upper right portion above your Express Entry Profile number? Does it start witn CAN.....?