+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job search while outside Canada

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello
I'm considering immigration to Canada through EE, I'm Civil Engineer with 7 years work experience and I'm trying to get job offer while applying for migration, so can you suggest me job websites to search job inside Canada, and what template should I follow in creating my CV?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
I'm considering immigration to Canada through EE, I'm Civil Engineer with 7 years work experience and I'm trying to get job offer while applying for migration, so can you suggest me job websites to search job inside Canada, and what template should I follow in creating my CV?
Generally speaking it's extremely difficult / next to impossible to secure a job before you are a permanent resident of Canada. I would recommend that you focus on applying for PR without having a job offer and look for a job once you are officially a permanent resident of Canada. If you want to try looking now, you should apply for jobs directly through the websites of large companies. There are many scams out there. If someone asks you for money in exchange for a job or offers you free accommodations / flights / food, then it's a scam. Good luck.

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm trying to get a job offer outside Canada and my NOC is 4214 Early childhood Educator which is in demand in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, but I don't know how to do the right way to find job and which important advices you can give me ?
Thanks in advance.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Hello
Hi, your career is one of the regulated professions in Canada. You may want to check certification requirements in the province you wish to migrate to and you may also want to check a couple of sites to further understand certification and or foreign credential recognition;
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/foreign-credential-recognition.html
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/22376/ca

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Guys, I'm trying to get a job offer outside Canada and my NOC is 4214 Early childhood Educator which is in demand in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, but I don't know how to do the right way to find job and which important advices you can give me ?
Thanks in advance.
If you are not a native English speaker (with a western accent) you can forget about teaching jobs from outside Canada

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Thanks in advance.
The first step in attempting to secure a job offer from any province is to check if the career is regulated. Regulated means that there is a governing body/group which does an accreditation/licensure/certification. Based on that, you need to go to their website, check their requirements for foreign credential recognition and/ or process for international graduates. The governing body for each province is different so you need to research that first.

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Thank you so much for your information, but could you please help me how I do that? For example I’m searching for a childcare educator and substitute teacher and what I knew it that booth are in demande in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. So, how i Will do what you said ? thanks in advance .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can’t be a substitute teacher in Canada as you aren’t licensed. Google the province and “teacher certification” to learn the process. In Saskatchewan, teachers are on the ineligible list. As for ECEs if you have a diploma in ECE then look on job search websites. Do you have an ITA? Because if you don’t you aren’t going to get a job offer until you arrive in Canada and have work authorization. Being in demand doesn’t mean that employers are looking at employing from outside Canada & you would need a LMIA.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Even to find a job in a daycare no chance because to complete my profile I need to find job outside Canada make that easier for acceptation. And my NOC 4214 skil B

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, your employer needs a LMIA for Manitoba and Saskatchewan if you get a job offer. Your are not LMIA exempt unless you have enough CRS points without a job offer. An employer applies for the LMIA if they are unable to find a Canadian or PR to do the job. They have to write up a market assessment & show why hiring you will grow their business & allow them to hire more Canadians. It costs money & takes months to process. Then if approved, you apply for a closed work permit. The process will take months. Many employers don’t go through the process.

Dont know your CRS score but you can I crease your score but improving your IELTS.

Last edited:

ZOUAMEN

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, your employer needs a LMIA for Manitoba and Saskatchewan if you get a job offer. Your are not LMIA exempt unless you have enough CRS points without a job offer. An employer applies for the LMIA if they are unable to find a Canadian or PR to do the job. They have to write up a market assessment & show why hiring you will grow their business & allow them to hire more Canadians. It costs money & takes months to process. Then if approved, you apply for a closed work permit. The process will take months. Many employers don’t go through the process.

Dont know your CRS score but you can I crease your score but improving your IELTS.
Thank you for your answer but i dont understand what do you mean by your last sentence ? If you can explosion clearly, please? Thanks

Swatigoli

Oct 13, 2018
I am in India and trying to have a virtual canadian number so that canadian employers can call me . Which one to opt for to get canadian virtual number.

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with websites to start searching and applying for a job of construction project manager