+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job scam identify

Jul 7, 2021
Please help us.

Thanks for your interest in employment at Texford Construction, United Kingdom. We have received your CV/resume for the ongoing 2021-2022 recruitment exercise and we have found interest in you, Based on your qualification/experience. In respect of the job you are applying for in this Company we request you to kindly find the attached Job Application and Interview Form which are attached to this mail. We request you to Print out the Form in colored format, Fill it with pen, scan and send it back to the management through this Email address: immediately, along with your educational credentials.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

1. Scan copies of your International Passport

2. College/School Certificates

3. Passport Size Photograph Immediately.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 8:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 6:00pm in the evening.

On the first few weeks of arrival, you will be trained on the duty assigned and roles expected, so as to be conversant with the function and roles to be played in the field you are assigned.

This recruitment ends very soon, so we request you to get this form filled as soon as you receive this mail then send it back with above mentioned documents. If you are finally selected to work with this company we will apply for your traveling documents on your behalf by having a solid agreement with Consulate General of Texford Construction in your country to issue your visa without any delay or denial and we will direct you to the Consular in charge to help you out

We will apply for your work permit/visa approval directly from the United Kingdom and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your application for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in the United Kingdom and join duty. We will also take care of your flight ticket from your country down to the United Kingdom and provide you with accommodation.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Please help us.

Thanks for your interest in employment at Texford Construction, United Kingdom. We have received your CV/resume for the ongoing 2021-2022 recruitment exercise and we have found interest in you, Based on your qualification/experience. In respect of the job you are applying for in this Company we request you to kindly find the attached Job Application and Interview Form which are attached to this mail. We request you to Print out the Form in colored format, Fill it with pen, scan and send it back to the management through this Email address: immediately, along with your educational credentials.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

1. Scan copies of your International Passport

2. College/School Certificates

3. Passport Size Photograph Immediately.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 8:00am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 6:00pm in the evening.

On the first few weeks of arrival, you will be trained on the duty assigned and roles expected, so as to be conversant with the function and roles to be played in the field you are assigned.

This recruitment ends very soon, so we request you to get this form filled as soon as you receive this mail then send it back with above mentioned documents. If you are finally selected to work with this company we will apply for your traveling documents on your behalf by having a solid agreement with Consulate General of Texford Construction in your country to issue your visa without any delay or denial and we will direct you to the Consular in charge to help you out

We will apply for your work permit/visa approval directly from the United Kingdom and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your application for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in the United Kingdom and join duty. We will also take care of your flight ticket from your country down to the United Kingdom and provide you with accommodation.

Scam. Do not fall prey.

Jul 7, 2021
Our office has received your resume CV relating to the direct employment going on in LONDON DRUGS/LTD SUPERMARKET for consideration.Due to you are applying outside Canada, The management have decided to interview all international applicants through email. There is an attached Letter of Interview to this mail, which you need to read carefully and answer the questions correctly

To proceed further you are required to provide the following details;

1. Answers to the interview questions

2. Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies

3. International passport. Scan copies front and back

4. Two colored photo size

you are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Fill the forms with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in our office by the LONDON DRUGS/LTD officials.

Your experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions we currently need, Our HR senior officials shall review the entire filled Applications, Interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.

JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.

SALARY INDICATION: 7,500 CAN. and Weekly allowance 250. CAN We also provide Visa/work permit, Accommodation and flight ticket to Toronto Canada for any Applicant applying outside Canada.

kindly return your answer script form within 72 hours.

Proper self-introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in Canada if selected to enable the LONDON DRUGS/LTD management to know you better.

Best Regards,

Hr Manage Contact Name: Clayton J. Dean

ADDRESS. 4400 32 Street Suite

700 Vernon, BC V1T 9H2 Canada

Contact Phone: +1(343)267-0527

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Our office has received your resume CV relating to the direct employment going on in LONDON DRUGS/LTD SUPERMARKET for consideration.Due to you are applying outside Canada, The management have decided to interview all international applicants through email. There is an attached Letter of Interview to this mail, which you need to read carefully and answer the questions correctly

To proceed further you are required to provide the following details;

1. Answers to the interview questions

2. Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies

3. International passport. Scan copies front and back

4. Two colored photo size

you are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Fill the forms with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in our office by the LONDON DRUGS/LTD officials.

Your experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions we currently need, Our HR senior officials shall review the entire filled Applications, Interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.

JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.

SALARY INDICATION: 7,500 CAN. and Weekly allowance 250. CAN We also provide Visa/work permit, Accommodation and flight ticket to Toronto Canada for any Applicant applying outside Canada.

kindly return your answer script form within 72 hours.

Proper self-introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in Canada if selected to enable the LONDON DRUGS/LTD management to know you better.

Best Regards,

Hr Manage Contact Name: Clayton J. Dean

ADDRESS. 4400 32 Street Suite

700 Vernon, BC V1T 9H2 Canada

Contact Phone: +1(343)267-0527
Scam. Avoid sending any personal information to emails from unknown sender. It's a scam, do not fall prey.

Jul 7, 2021
Dear magnetics,I had done my MBA finance from India some recognized University,And I got job from TCS company and middle of the moment due to my family problem I had to resign to that job,So now IAM in big confusion I have been more money problem,so iam not asking any help from you,Just give me the suggestion I need job.you also know the India position what's the economy so no job if we have job less salaries? please give me proper suggestion my dear gentleman's.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear magnetics,I had done my MBA finance from India some recognized University,And I got job from TCS company and middle of the moment due to my family problem I had to resign to that job,So now IAM in big confusion I have been more money problem,so iam not asking any help from you,Just give me the suggestion I need job.you also know the India position what's the economy so no job if we have job less salaries? please give me proper suggestion my dear gentleman's.
It's next to impossible to get a job in Canada. You should assume it will not be possible for you to do this and that any job offer you receive is a scam.

If you want to move to Canada, you should instead focus on apply for permanent residency through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.