+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job responsibilities for NOC 2174

AkashPatel1990

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi All,

I am applying in EE under the NOC 2174. I read in some posts that if one copy and pastes the duties listed on the CIC website, there is a possibility of rejection. Can someone please provide me with a sample list of responsibilities for NOC 2174, if possible.

Thanks.

sandeepn

Mar 14, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
How did you identify that your job category falls under NOC 2174 without knowing the job duties for it. Just curious as I am also trying to figure out my NOC.

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, Can someone tell me if these job duties match with NOC 2174?
· Coding web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server technologies using a disciplined development process;

· Works on the enhancements to web applications like changing the existing functionality or adding the new functionality and bug fixes based on the user requirements and their inputs

· Providing ongoing maintenance of applications.

· Handles the deployments to production and pre-production environments.

· Monitor/maintain database performance and identify/recommend solutions; review new technologies/software to enhance storage, security, management and delivery of data; and create and edit documentation.

· Involves in complete Software Lifecycle providing design, development, testing the software for web applications.

· Implement monthly database updates and client extracts, enhance and build new SQL Server database applications.

· Perform backup/restores database replication; review SQL code for standard compliance and performance/optimization.

· Works closely with Business and Marketing Teams to analyze the feasibility of System requirements and offers recommendations to redefine specifications.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hello, Can someone tell me if these job duties match with NOC 2174?
· Coding web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server technologies using a disciplined development process;

· Works on the enhancements to web applications like changing the existing functionality or adding the new functionality and bug fixes based on the user requirements and their inputs

· Providing ongoing maintenance of applications.

· Handles the deployments to production and pre-production environments.

· Monitor/maintain database performance and identify/recommend solutions; review new technologies/software to enhance storage, security, management and delivery of data; and create and edit documentation.

· Involves in complete Software Lifecycle providing design, development, testing the software for web applications.

· Implement monthly database updates and client extracts, enhance and build new SQL Server database applications.

· Perform backup/restores database replication; review SQL code for standard compliance and performance/optimization.

· Works closely with Business and Marketing Teams to analyze the feasibility of System requirements and offers recommendations to redefine specifications.
yes it does! whats is the tile? software developer?

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Can you please help me verify if these duties are good to go for 2174? MY ROLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

• Coordinate with Project Manager and Business Analyst to understand client business needs
and requirements.
• Assist in design and development of applications based on business requirements.
• Upgrade and modify applications as per business needs.
• Assist in preparing project plan and technical and functional specifications.
• Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
• Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete project
within assigned timelines.
• Provide support in all phases of SDLC.
• Conduct end user training when needed and prepare user documentations.
• Recommend new coding techniques to ensure quality and usability.