+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Related Query, Please Help Me.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
I recieved my ITA on April 13th and I have a job related query.
I had quit my job four months ago, but I have four years of work experience. Is it mandatory to
notify in express entry profile that I had quit my job? Will not specifying result in misrepresentation?
And if I specify it now i.e, after receiving ITA in my express entry profile, will it still be considered as misrepresentation?

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
app4ee said:
Hello friends,
I recieved my ITA on April 13th and I have a job related query.
I had quit my job four months ago, but I have four years of work experience. Is it mandatory to
notify in express entry profile that I had quit my job? Will not specifying result in misrepresentation?
And if I specify it now i.e, after receiving ITA in my express entry profile, will it still be considered as misrepresentation?
After quitting job did you update the profile to provide end date of your job?

The MEC requirement is minimum one year experience in one of the qualifies NOCs. As long as your MEC and CRS scores did not drop bellow minimum cutoff you should be good. You can provide an LOE for this if needed.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
all_the_best said:
After quitting job did you update the profile to provide end date of your job?

The MEC requirement is minimum one year experience in one of the qualifies NOCs. As long as your MEC and CRS scores did not drop bellow minimum cutoff you should be good. You can provide an LOE for this if needed.
Thank you for the quick response.
No, I had not updated about it before receiving the ITA. Does not notifying before ITA come under misrepresentation? Do I have to provide an LOE for this?
Quitting the job has not effected my CRS points.

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
app4ee said:
Thank you for the quick response.
No, I had not updated about it before receiving the ITA. Does not notifying before ITA come under misrepresentation? Do I have to provide an LOE for this?
Quitting the job has not effected my CRS points.
You can either reject this ITA update the profile and get a new ITA. If your CRS points are significantly high then you should expect new ITA soon.
Or provide your updated last job details and LOE. Experts can confirm but this should not be considered as a misrepresentation since you are providing details in your ITA.