+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Registration problem.

spirts786

Jan 19, 2015
Guys,
Is there a contact where I can communicate regarding my Job bank registration struggle?
My express entry credentials for job bank registration don't work and I have been getting the same error over again and again "You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MYCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre for more information. "

I am stranded and badly in the need of help.

Regards,

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
spirts786 said:
Guys,
Is there a contact where I can communicate regarding my Job bank registration struggle?
My express entry credentials for job bank registration don't work and I have been getting the same error over again and again "You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MYCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre for more information. "

I am stranded and badly in the need of help.

Regards,
Which EE profile number and JSVC are you using to register in a job bank? You should use the one got in a message in your CIC's EE account.

Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers! 8)

spirts786

Jan 19, 2015
Thanks for your reply.
I am using Express Entry Profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code provided to me in a PDF file that I received in messages section of MYCIC account. I have sent so many emails out ,but have not got any reasonable reply yet.
Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.
Regards

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
spirts786 said:
Thanks for your reply.
I am using Express Entry Profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code provided to me in a PDF file that I received in messages section of MYCIC account. I have sent so many emails out ,but have not got any reasonable reply yet.
Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.
Regards
Hi spirts786,

No cause for panic. Just copy the Express Entry profile number from your MyCIC profile onto a notepad.
Do the same for your Job seeker validation code too. This ensures that you dont have any extra trailing spaces while pasting the values in the job bank site.

Good luck.

hiren.v.modi

Jan 20, 2015
Hi Experts,

I am a software Engineer, I selected NOC code 2173 when I filled express entry, but I can see most of the jobs related to my profile are segregated to different NOCs (2171/2172/2174..). How this will affect evaluation of my profile?

Apart from that can I apply for job which matches my profile but listed under different NOC? Will they consider my profile? I am confused and worried as I can see many jobs matching my profile but not matching NOC.

Experts please advice on this.

Regards,
Hiren

spirts786

Jan 19, 2015
Hi newGirl_sk,

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried following what you said but, I am afraid still the same outcome . :'(

Anyways, thank for your help.

Regards

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
spirts786 said:
Hi newGirl_sk,

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried following what you said but, I am afraid still the same outcome . :'(

Anyways, thank for your help.

Regards
[/

Spirts,

Hope you are using the job bank link correctly.

1. LINK FOR JOB BANK REGISTRATION:- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 (CLICK "TRY JOB MATCH")

2. Here, click on 'Create an Account'.
Just follow the steps after that, I don't remember the options I got after this.
But at one point it asks if you are registering through Express Entry, you have to click on the 'Express Entry' button.

Hope it works out buddy.

If not, then just delete this account and create one from scratch. You dont have much time left to enter the pool. Hurry!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
the site is down as of now, right?

prquerry

Jan 14, 2015
Hello,

Could anyone please inform how many days does it take to receive the fist message from CIC with links and pdf to register for the job bank. I submitted my completed EE profile on 19th and I haven't got any messages in my EE profile?

Thanks.

spirts786

Jan 19, 2015
Guys,

I just want to inform all the friends out here that my Job Bank registration has been successful. I updated my profile and resubmitted it. I got a new message in MYCIC account. The new PDF file had and new Job Seeker Validation code that I used along with my Express Entry Profile to successfully register with the job bank.

Thanks for all who tried helping me with this.

Regards

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
prquerry said:
Hello,

Could anyone please inform how many days does it take to receive the fist message from CIC with links and pdf to register for the job bank. I submitted my completed EE profile on 19th and I haven't got any messages in my EE profile?

Thanks.
Hi,

I got the mail in one day, infact within an hour. If you havent got it yet then just create a new account. Dont waste too much time waiting for the mail if you haven't got it yet.

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
newGirl_sk said:
Hi,

I got the mail in one day, infact within an hour. If you havent got it yet then just create a new account. Dont waste too much time waiting for the mail if you haven't got it yet.
hey

no offence, but I don't agree - if you see other posts here, ppl get their mail after a few days. short cut is use your EE profile and last four digits of password. ;)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

no offence, but I don't agree - if you see other posts here, ppl get their mail after a few days. short cut is use your EE profile and last four digits of password. ;)
None taken Johnny :)

I was only urging him to create a new one coz the first draw is around the corner and this shouldn't be the reason for an incomplete profile.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

I wonder why email gets delayed so much for some people - logically, it should be automatic. Maybe they send emails only after verifying ECA/IELTS numbers?