+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Reference Letter

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello, guys! I need some help about the job reference letter from the employer in EE profile. Do I need to upload the original or the certified copy of the letter in my native language? Of course, the English translation should be original, that's for sure. So, if the job reference letter is in my native language, should I upload the original or the certified copy?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello, guys! I need some help about the job reference letter from the employer in EE profile. Do I need to upload the original or the certified copy of the letter in my native language? Of course, the English translation should be original, that's for sure. So, if the job reference letter is in my native language, should I upload the original or the certified copy?
Original Reference Letter + Original Translation (with affidavit if translator is outside Canada)

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Original Reference Letter + Original Translation (with affidavit if translator is outside Canada)
The CIC website says that for the supporting documents (if they are not in English), we need to provide a certified copy of the document and the original translation with an affidavit.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
The CIC website says that for the supporting documents (if they are not in English), we need to provide a certified copy of the document and the original translation with an affidavit.
Yes it does indeed, but if you provide everything except original document, it will get rejected. Many ad to go trough it unfortunately.
I personally find that page to be quite unreliable.

Attach all three to be safe.