+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Opportunity : HR Coordinator

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hi all,

A year ago I was on this forum trying to immigrate to Canada. I was fortunate to find work in my field (HR) and I am now hiring for a part-time HR Coordinator vacancy. I thought I'd come here and see if any new immigrant is interested and has the right profile (entry level HR role, 1 year experience, bilingual: English + French or English + Spanish, based in Ottawa).

Send me a private message here if you are interested, I'll direct you to the company link so you can apply. And good luck to everyone!

Reactions: psy347 and Jakev

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
That's good of you to do that. You might want to post if they must already be in Canada or not, or risk being inundated with messages.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi all,

A year ago I was on this forum trying to immigrate to Canada. I was fortunate to find work in my field (HR) and I am now hiring for a part-time HR Coordinator vacancy. I thought I'd come here and see if any new immigrant is interested and has the right profile (entry level HR role, 1 year experience, bilingual: English + French or English + Spanish, based in Ottawa).

Send me a private message here if you are interested, I'll direct you to the company link so you can apply. And good luck to everyone!
Rare to see people like you giving it back ! GOD Bless you.

VijiKarthik

Sep 21, 2018
Hi all,

Hi Fordori,
Hope you're doing well!
Hearty Congratulation for getting job before you land and glad to hear that you've settled now in Canada.
Really appreciate your thoughts and efforts to support the rest of future immigrants.
To be frank I've trusted consultants in Dubai & India and wasted my precious time and money. (Dubai : PREMIERS & Pathway consultancies) (In India with ABHINAV consultancy). We have spent a hell lot of money but didn't get any proper advise or support from them and now my contracts are expired hence they're asking for us to pay more to renew my contract with abhinav. Unfortunately, I've missed all the golden opportunities as well (New Brunswik Info sessions held in Dubai during 2016 lot of my friends attended and received PR too) we are really busy at work & personal life hence, I've approached consultancies to handle my case but, unfortunate they haven't even intimated me about the info sessions too because, they where not aware of these NBPNP visits in Dxb. Finally I've decided to search and process my application on my own.
Would appreciate if you can put me to right HR consultancy or companies who are looking for oversea candidates. I've versatile experience in banking and financial industry in different departments. Overall 17 years of experience of which the latest 9 years in HRD-OD & Talent: Mainitaing HRMS system as a admin and handling Perfomance Mgmt, Employee Engagement, Talent Mgmt, 360 Degree Survey, Employee Onboarding, and customised domain related training etc. Also I've worked in Operations Dept, IT Dept for 4 years especially in testing team and project implementation and Risk Management 4 years. If you don't mind could you please share your email id so that I can forward my cv along with the cover letter. Close to two decades we are living in dubai and by God's grace blessed with two kids they're below 10 years old. My husband into insurance field but now he took truck license to work and study this business and to start our own business in Canada. Reason for migration: Bright future for my children in our dreamland and to start SME business.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bright future for my children in our dreamland and to start SME business.
For the sake of your children's future, why don't your children come to Canada as international students first and have them apply their immigration later? If you are eligible to get TRV, you can even accompany with them.

VijiKarthik

Sep 21, 2018
For the sake of your children's future, why don't your children come to Canada as international students first and have them apply their immigration later? If you are eligible to get TRV, you can even accompany with them.
Hi Steaky,
Thanks for your suggestion but as I stated above my children are below 10 years (My son is 7 years old and my daughter is 3 years).
Also as I mentioned above my husband or myself can work for another 5 to 10 years and befire that we have to start business in Canada to give good education and decent life for my precious kids.