+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job opportunities

Chacha Mwita

Nov 1, 2019
Dear Team I am an agricultural professional with over 8 years experience in the horticulture in Kenya. I am looking for an opportunity in Canada. Please guide me how to get a job

Greg22

Nov 1, 2019
Hello,
I'm Gregory Marc, i'm living in Haiti with my wife. I worked as truck driver for 6 years in a construction company and sometimes i supervised the work. Currently i work as courier in customs company.
Hope you give me an answer.

Best regards,
MARC Gregory

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello,
I'm Gregory Marc, i'm living in Haiti with my wife. I worked as truck driver for 6 years in a construction company and sometimes i supervised the work. Currently i work as courier in customs company.
Hope you give me an answer.

Best regards,
MARC Gregory
No jobs or employers on this forum and almost impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Kruschev

Oct 11, 2019
Hi Bs65
May I ask why it's almost impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada? Is it not possible because there's just no such channel? Thank you very much.

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
Hi.

Employers won't spend time on visa sponsorship if there is still someone already there to work.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi Bs65
May I ask why it's almost impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada? Is it not possible because there's just no such channel? Thank you very much.
As above employers do not want to spend 1000 dollars and costs to advertise a job for someone outside of. Canada who either may or may not immigrate or IRCC may not approve when they have plenty of candidates already resident who cost them nothing to employ.

nothing to stop anyone applying for jobs but they should hold out much hope of a job offer unless they have a unique skill not readily available. Plus be aware there a lot of fake job offers promising permits in fake construction companies, fake hotels and fake oil/gas all offers usually come with fake websites to attempt to look convincing but are only after money and copies of documents they use for identity fraud.