+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job opportunities for HR professional

bhasin

May 14, 2019
Hi,

My wife is a HR professional with 10+ years of experience in India. I'm just curious to know about the job opportunities for her in Canada. Does anyone have a similar experience?

Based on my research looks like she'll have to do a CHRP certification at the least.
Please let me know , thanks!

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Good luck mate. Experience is just one out of a gazillion things to consider as a prospective employer. Qualifications, languages, international exposure, previous work + employer, career progression, specialization, soft skills etc are part of the package. No one can give you a definitive answer.
Be open minded; accept any reasonable offer, connect with recruiters and yes do take online Canadian courses on HR.
Good luck.

bhasin

May 14, 2019
Good luck mate. Experience is just one out of a gazillion things to consider as a prospective employer. Qualifications, languages, international exposure, previous work + employer, career progression, specialization, soft skills etc are part of the package. No one can give you a definitive answer.
Be open minded; accept any reasonable offer, connect with recruiters and yes do take online Canadian courses on HR.
Good luck.
Thank you! Do you happen to have any idea on the CPHR or CHRP?

umapathy

Jan 12, 2019
Hi All, I am flying to canada in the second week of March 2020 and have 8+ years of India HR experience. Would like to know if I could get some references through this forum, so that I can start attending interviews before I could land in Canada.