+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Opportunities for 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants

raju.gunnal

May 22, 2015
Hi All,
I would like to know Job opportunities for NOC "2171 Information systems analysts and consultants".

Am an IT administrator with 8+ years of experience on Virtualization Technology, what are the job opportunities for this skills and which place from Canada will have good opening for the guys having those skills.

How long it may take to get a Job in those fields and is there a chance getting Job sitting oversears in those fields.

your response will be appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance.

labsag

Aug 24, 2015
Just to add on to that question.

Will the Indian Experience be counted while getting a Job in Canada. Or do we have to start our career from scratch??

Please advise.

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hey,

For IT System Network field, one have to get certifications in Microsoft/Cisco/VMware Virtualization Technologies. These certifications are must for every IT professional related to system/network field.
Yes, past exp from home country is very much counted that is wht they call "International Skilled Professionals"

Go to CIPs also (Canada association of IT Professionals), if u can get its I.S.P or membership that will count more in some jobs.

Update your Linkedin profile and make connections. Apply jobs on linkedin, definitely you'll get calls or email from recruiters.

Thanks.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
khanbravo said:
Hey,

For IT System Network field, one have to get certifications in Microsoft/Cisco/VMware Virtualization Technologies. These certifications are must for every IT professional related to system/network field.
Yes, past exp from home country is very much counted that is wht they call "International Skilled Professionals"

Go to CIPs also (Canada association of IT Professionals), if u can get its I.S.P or membership that will count more in some jobs.

Update your Linkedin profile and make connections. Apply jobs on linkedin, definitely you'll get calls or email from recruiters.

Thanks.
Are we sure here about getting calls/emails from recruiters? I mean is it applicable to people who are in Canada already, right? Outsiders don't stand a chance for this!

Any idea about 2171 - Business Analysts' jobs?