+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Opening in Canada

sona.agarwal

Jun 30, 2016
Hello Friends,

If you are current living in Canada and looking for jobs, so now drop your E-mail ID. I will contact you and provide you all the information.

Thanks

CJS7

Jul 15, 2016
hi
iam from india living in india is there any possibility of getting work permit please reply with your mail id

ramz

Nov 7, 2014
sona.agarwal said:
Hello Friends,

If you are current living in Canada and looking for jobs, so now drop your E-mail ID. I will contact you and provide you all the information.

Thanks
Hi I am landing in Toronto on 16 August 2016 looking for job.I am oracle Dba

SAMIR1985

Jul 29, 2016
hi
im from morocco and living in morocco .... can you help me to find work and getting work permission my dream is going to immigrate to canada and start work and life thank you very much

vanbondoc

Aug 29, 2012
sona.agarwal said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks
Hi,
I'm looking for a job, here's my email : van_1979@yahoo.com.

regards and thank you.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Why would anyone giving a complete stranger access to possible private information like resume and the like? Don't be naive!! Identity theft comes to mind..

ramz

Nov 7, 2014
sona.agarwal said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks
rameez_fakih@yahoo.com

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
ramz said:
rameez_fakih@yahoo.com
Not a good idea to post an email address in a public forum instead of sending a private message. Just saying as forums attract spammers /trolls looking for email addresses to flood with spam messages.