+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How to get a job offer for NOC 1241? Pls guide.
Apply on Canadian job sites and get a job offer. Then employer pays $1k and files for a LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Then you file for closed work permit. Few employers go through the process or will answer you as you don’t have work authorization.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
How to get a job offer for NOC 1241? Pls guide.
Not to bust your bubble, but NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant is not really something that no Canadian or PR can do. Hence you will have an uphill battle ahead of you finding an employer that wants to go through the LMIA process.

Last edited:

Sandy_Del

Jun 20, 2022
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Not to bust your bubble, but NOC 1241 Administrative Assistant is not really something that no Canadian or PR can do. Hence you will have an uphill battle ahead of you finding an employer that wants to go through the LMIA process.
Thanks for the reply.

Sandy_Del

Jun 20, 2022
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Apply on Canadian job sites and get a job offer. Then employer pays $1k and files for a LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Then you file for closed work permit. Few employers go through the process or will answer you as you don’t have work authorization.
Thank you for the information.

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
if you have the option to transfer within your organization on an ICT for this role, that would be your best option for assistants. you will then be exempt from applying for an LMIA and will do an ICT.

Danny123@

Apr 2, 2022
Please I need help; I feel suspicious about this. What do you guys think.

....I got in touch with an immigration firm in Canada for work permit. They got me the Job Offer alright. And I have my LMIA approved as well. To add to that; I saw the job being advertised on Job bank and other sites during the LMIA process.

But my concern is that; I wasn't interviewed for this job. The job title is MACHINIST. Has anyone encountered something similar ?

Hope to hear from you guys please.

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need help; I feel suspicious about this. What do you guys think.

....I got in touch with an immigration firm in Canada for work permit. They got me the Job Offer alright. And I have my LMIA approved as well. To add to that; I saw the job being advertised on Job bank and other sites during the LMIA process.

But my concern is that; I wasn't interviewed for this job. The job title is MACHINIST. Has anyone encountered something similar ?

Hope to hear from you guys please.

Thanks in advance
It's almost certainly a scam. Are they asking for any money? Are they offering free accommodations and flights?

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
It's almost certainly a scam. Are they asking for any money? Are they offering free accommodations and flights?
Nothing close to that... Not at all. Nothing like free accommodation.

I have provided bank statements, IELTS, school certificates etc

I checked the minimum wage for that job and its same, 10 working days vacation with Pay. I checked that as well and its true for canada.

I have my lmia approved and it will expire next year. Since lmia expires in 18months now

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nothing close to that... Not at all. Nothing like free accommodation.

I have provided bank statements, IELTS, school certificates etc

I checked the minimum wage for that job and its same, 10 working days vacation with Pay. I checked that as well and its true for canada.

I have my lmia approved and it will expire next year. Since lmia expires in 18months now
I'm a bit confused about who you are. Are you the OP? Do you have more than one user profile?

Anyway...

Why did you have to provide bank statements? This is very unusual. Same for the school certificates. Why were those requested?

No interview is generally a red flag that it's a scam.

Without seeing the full job offer, I don't think any of us can comment further.