+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer

Asif Muzaffar

Nov 16, 2021
As I previously stated, after receiving the offer letter, I received a call from an immigration official (Officer Name: Ryan Jones) to verify the Federal Skilled Worker application submitted by DMG Construction Group, and after that, I received the FSW approved certificate. Then inquire about the LMIA processing expenses, which I paid. After then, there was no communication or email response, and I was told to wait for a while because it would take some time.
As far as I can tell, professional work ethics are lacking, and now I discovered a site where several complaints have been lodged against DMG Construction Group.

Today company website also showing temporary suspended.

I appeal to take some action against this fraud guys.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Offer of Employment - DMG Construction Group

Inbox

Sat, Aug 14, 8:54 PM
to me

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for your interest in entering DMG Construction Group
to find your new career. You have verified that you fully understand the
terms and conditions attached by responding to this email:

• LMIA Signed Agreement (N.B. Sign on the first page of the LMIA.)
• Document Sign-Off
• Free passport scanning color scanned photo (white background)
• Transparent scanned passport copy
• Certificates in English only.

Check the document to guarantee that all details are correct.

Please file all papers in one email address and make sure each document
has the name and a description of the form.

If your papers are obtained, it is forwarded to the licensed immigration
consultant to initiate the family immigration process.

Regards

Dan Martin | Tel: +1-825-901-5817 |Managing Director, Human Resources |
DMG Construction Group

5 Attachments

Same Offer to me and i paid 2500 US Dollar to Mohammad Hoque, Legal Department IRCC number - R507270.

CV selection was done by Alvin Hudson - Bayscanada.

Complains are from long time why actions not been placed against this guys.

I
You will never see your money again…it is a scam. Why would funds be paid in US dollars?

Reactions: YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As I previously stated, after receiving the offer letter, I received a call from an immigration official (Officer Name: Ryan Jones) to verify the Federal Skilled Worker application submitted by DMG Construction Group, and after that, I received the FSW approved certificate. Then inquire about the LMIA processing expenses, which I paid. After then, there was no communication or email response, and I was told to wait for a while because it would take some time.
As far as I can tell, professional work ethics are lacking, and now I discovered a site where several complaints have been lodged against DMG Construction Group.

This is a scam. There is no job. The person you spoke to was not an immigration official.

The only way to try to take some action against them is to pursue them through your home country's court and police system. However if they are located in another country, there's going to be nothing you can do.

If you gave them any money, it's almost certainly gone and you're never getting it back unfortunately.

There is nothing anyone here can do to assist.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

The "offer" looks fake. Some of the wordings do not sound right. (guarantee?? Free passport scanning?)

As others suggested, report to your local police and nothing much you can do except be really careful in the future.

Asif Muzaffar

Nov 16, 2021
This is a scam. There is no job. The person you spoke to was not an immigration official.

The only way to try to take some action against them is to pursue them through your home country's court and police system. However if they are located in another country, there's going to be nothing you can do.

If you gave them any money, it's almost certainly gone and you're never getting it back unfortunately.

There is nothing anyone here can do to assist.
Sir
As I previously stated, I received a call from an immigration officer. However, there is confusion. I looked up the legal guy's name and located it on the IRCC Canada website's form, and the call I received was instantly recognized as a Canadian immigration official number. As a result, it's probable that some people are making fake phone calls and smart phones are picking up the Canadian immigration number.

Can I do something with every call recording I have, or can we alert the original guys that a fake job offer fraud is being perpetrated in his name?

If you have some free time, could you please explain this to me?

Asif Muzaffar

Nov 16, 2021
The "offer" looks fake. Some of the wordings do not sound right. (guarantee?? Free passport scanning?)

As others suggested, report to your local police and nothing much you can do except be really careful in the future.
Sir
As I previously stated, I received a call from an immigration officer. However, there is confusion. I looked up the legal guy's name and located it on the IRCC Canada website's form, and the call I received was instantly recognized as a Canadian immigration official number. As a result, it's probable that some people are making fake phone calls and smart phones are picking up the Canadian immigration number.

Can I do something with every call recording I have, or can we alert the original guys that a fake job offer fraud is being perpetrated in his name?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir

There are many ways to make it look like an email or phone call is coming from a genuine source. An immigration officer from IRCC will NEVER call you directly for a work permit. That does not happen and it is not how the process works.

If anyone ever asks you for money, it is a scam and the job offer is fake.

There is nothing IRCC can do to stop these scammers since they are located outside of Canada.

If you want to pursue this matter to try to get your money back, then your only option is to pursue this through your home country's police and/or court system if you know who you sent the money to and that person is in your country.

Ashish_naidu

Nov 18, 2021
Hi there, I got a confirmation letter for job please tell whether it is real or fake.

Confirmation Letter
Ref No. 0545/Nov/ASH/K529370131
Applicant Name : ASHISH ASHOK NAIDU
Address : Maharashtra (IND)
Passport No. : Z2711145
Our Organization offers you a position of Civil Engineer we need workers from all sides of world to
join the company. This is a full time Position of 6 days in a week. Monthly Salary will be
2210 $ CAD Allowance. As a Full time employee. You are also entitled to the standard company
benefits package. The principal features of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in
the enclosure.
Please plan to begin November 2021. If you accept this letter. I would appreciate your signing and
returning at your earliest convenience a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter of
Assignment for documentation purposes. Please make sure after reaching to Canada submit all your
scanned documents to the company for your Bank Salary Account and you will get your overtime
2.25% According To your basic salary by cash. All Approved Candidates are to be granted Free
Airplane Tickets and the free Accommodation, Free Travels Insurance certificates and some benefits.
We not conduct any further Interview provide. All your personal information and the passport are
valid because work permit visa will be proceeding in Canada. Your working hours can be shifted to
Day & Night and you will get one hour break. Company will provide you:
• Food and accommodation
• Transport facilities
• Air pickup services
For now on Visa processing will be done by North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. ,IND. Your health
checkup is Compulsory. You will pay for Pre health check-up fee directly to the Medical Centre.
After Submission Medical Report Please Check your Login Id and Password by Email or your
respective migration agent North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. India.
We are Confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our
company and look forward to working with you.
Please confirm all your personal details
Name: ASHISH ASHOK NAIDU
Employee Signature: ……………………………
Date……………………
Kind Regards
Dr. Oliver Johnson
CEO, KAVOX GROUP Construction Ltd. CA
750 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON L7L 2Y7, CA
+1 289 635-2519 (CA)
Call us
Write to us
enquiry@kavoxgroup.com
Office location
750 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON L7L 2Y7, Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there, I got a confirmation letter for job please tell whether it is real or fake.

Confirmation Letter
Our Organization offers you a position of Civil Engineer we need workers from all sides of world to
join the company. This is a full time Position of 6 days in a week. Monthly Salary will be
2210 $ CAD Allowance. As a Full time employee. You are also entitled to the standard company
benefits package. The principal features of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in
the enclosure.
Please plan to begin November 2021. If you accept this letter. I would appreciate your signing and
returning at your earliest convenience a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter of
Assignment for documentation purposes. Please make sure after reaching to Canada submit all your
scanned documents to the company for your Bank Salary Account and you will get your overtime
2.25% According To your basic salary by cash. All Approved Candidates are to be granted Free
Airplane Tickets and the free Accommodation, Free Travels Insurance certificates and some benefits.
We not conduct any further Interview provide. All your personal information and the passport are
valid because work permit visa will be proceeding in Canada. Your working hours can be shifted to
• Food and accommodation
• Transport facilities
• Air pickup services
For now on Visa processing will be done by North Eagle Immigration Pvt. Ltd. ,IND. Your health
checkup is Compulsory. You will pay for Pre health check-up fee directly to the Medical Centre.
After Submission Medical Report Please Check your Login Id and Password by Email or your
We are Confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our
Date……………………
Kind Regards
Dr. Oliver Johnson
+1 289 635-2519 (CA)
Call us
Write to us
enquiry@kavoxgroup.com
Office location
Fake - no company provides free food, accommodation and airfare.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

Confirmation Letter
the enclosure.
• Food and accommodation
• Transport facilities
• Air pickup services
Date……………………
Kind Regards
Dr. Oliver Johnson
+1 289 635-2519 (CA)
Call us
Write to us
enquiry@kavoxgroup.com
Office location
Fake. Awkward wordings even in the first few lines....

we need workers all sides of world to join the company
This is a full time Position of 6 days in a week.
he principal features of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in
the enclosure.

on and on....

"We not conduct any further Interview provide. "

what? It's not even a complete sentence. And how can they not interview an engineer before hiring one.

Ashish_naidu

Nov 18, 2021
I had a telephonic interview earlier getting this letter, they didn't ask me for money till now, they just told to have medical check up done from registered lab and get that attested from embassy on my own.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I had a telephonic interview earlier getting this letter, they didn't ask me for money till now, they just told to have medical check up done from registered lab and get that attested from embassy on my own.
Job is fake. It's very obviously a scam to anyone who is from Canada. Your choice what you do. There's no job.

Reactions: Ashish_naidu

haneesh

Jan 21, 2022
It is a fake job offer.

I got one today

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2022, 8:45 PM
Subject: Offer of Employment - Guildwood Construction
To:

Mr.

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for being so interested in joining Guildwood
Construction to start a new career.
By replying to this email, you have confirmed that you fully understand
the terms and conditions attached:

• Document Sign-Off
• Free passport scanning colour scanned photo (white background)
• Transparent scanned passport copy
• Certificates in English only.

Check the paper to ensure that all of the information is right.

Would you mind sending all documents to a single email address and
providing the name and description of the form on each page?

If your documents are obtained, they are submitted to a professional
immigration consultant.

Regards

Edward Carey | Tel: +1-(825)-901-5817 |Managing Director, Human
Resources | Guildwood Construction