Hi Team,
Information about job offer from career@timhortons.ca.com

Fiesr mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
61.69 kB
144.08 kB
133.33 kB
Dear Applicant,

In response to your bio data received from Jobs portal India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to give brief elaboration about the job opportunity in our group.

The Tim Horton's Inc has received your resume and find you competent, committed, self-motivated candidate and qualified to work as the accountant of the group.

THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate financial activities of household employees an Accountant.

As an accountant you will prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Your responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Regarding the salary package, you will be paid 7,500 CAD Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well. We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401k plan.

EMPLOYMENT ENTITLEMENTS AND BENEFITS:

Life Insurance-Paid Vacation Benefit-Regular training, Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee Medical care and accommodation for employees-Pension and Gratuity.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are okay with the salary package and the job responsibilities, I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's required by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the Canada Citizenship Immigration Services {CIS} and once your visa is issued immediately I would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you. kindly send a scanned copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, the attorney will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

Canada

+16478465728

Second mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
CONTRACT AGREEMENT
career@timhortonsca.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:38:46 GMT+0530

1 attachment
THE_HAMILTON
_LA...KUMAR_
VINAY.pdf696.98 kB

In response to your Cv and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document drafted by our attorney.

You are advised to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document. The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirm your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of the commitment and schedule.

The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.

Do not hesitate to reach me on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement documents.

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

+16478465728

Canada

THE_HAMILTON_LAW_CONTRACT_AGREEMENT_DOCUMENTS_FOR_KUMAR_VINAY.pdf

X

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Team,

Fiesr mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
61.69 kB
144.08 kB
133.33 kB
Dear Applicant,

In response to your bio data received from Jobs portal India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to give brief elaboration about the job opportunity in our group.

The Tim Horton's Inc has received your resume and find you competent, committed, self-motivated candidate and qualified to work as the accountant of the group.

You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate financial activities of household employees an Accountant.

As an accountant you will prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Your responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Regarding the salary package, you will be paid 7,500 CAD Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well. We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401k plan.

Life Insurance-Paid Vacation Benefit-Regular training, Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee Medical care and accommodation for employees-Pension and Gratuity.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are okay with the salary package and the job responsibilities, I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's required by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the Canada Citizenship Immigration Services {CIS} and once your visa is issued immediately I would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you. kindly send a scanned copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, the attorney will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

Canada

+16478465728

Second mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
CONTRACT AGREEMENT
career@timhortonsca.com

1 attachment
THE_HAMILTON
_LA...KUMAR_
VINAY.pdf696.98 kB

In response to your Cv and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document drafted by our attorney.

You are advised to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document. The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirm your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of the commitment and schedule.

The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.

Do not hesitate to reach me on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement documents.

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

+16478465728

Canada

X
It's a scam. Lots of evidence of this in the letter. Canada doesn't have 401Ks. Employers never pay for accommodations or food - especially not for a job at Tim Horton's. Etc.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Team,

Fiesr mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
61.69 kB
144.08 kB
133.33 kB
Dear Applicant,

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

Canada

+16478465728

Second mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
CONTRACT AGREEMENT
career@timhortonsca.com

1 attachment
THE_HAMILTON
_LA...KUMAR_
VINAY.pdf696.98 kB

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

+16478465728

Canada

X
SCAMM>>

i jus wrote 8 point as to why this is a scam but you already know that since most of your post are about jobs just trying to filed out information i dont know why i think you are a scammer trying to better your craft i edited this and removed the points that make this offer garbage. if you are a real person just know its a scam if you are a scammer trying to make the letter better you wont get any ideas from me.

Good Luck......

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Interesting.. scammers may be coming here to make their scams better! Ah well.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Team,

Fiesr mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
61.69 kB
144.08 kB
133.33 kB
Dear Applicant,

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

Canada

+16478465728

Second mail:

career@timhortonsca.com
CONTRACT AGREEMENT
career@timhortonsca.com

1 attachment
THE_HAMILTON
_LA...KUMAR_
VINAY.pdf696.98 kB

Regards,

Daniel Schwatch

+16478465728

Canada

X
Of course it's a scam. Here's one thing the scammers can't work round. Fake domains are almost always brand new.

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=timhortonsca.com

Raw WHOIS Record
Domain Name: TIMHORTONSCA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2387623548_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-05T15:33:54Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-05T15:33:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-05T15:33:40Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As above it is a scam .

Always still amazing that people have no common sense to simply as in this case google ‘ Tim Hortons’ and see real Tim Hortons web address.

https://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php

Every job offer received through an email should be treated with suspicion and a few simple google searches / web domain check will most of the time show up an offer for what it is , a scam.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
As above it is a scam .

Always still amazing that people have no common sense to simply as in this case google ‘ Tim Hortons’ and see real Tim Hortons web address.

https://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php

Every job offer received through an email should be treated with suspicion and a few simple google searches / web domain check will most of the time show up an offer for what it is , a scam.
That i the reason i am saying these may not eve be real people but the scammers them coming here so we can outline everthing that is wrong about these letters so that they can make it better unfortuetly people really wanna come to canada s they will spend money so quick

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sir I have received your offer letter I didnt get my visa it's already 4 months iam waiting for visa
Not sure who are you trying to address here. There are no jobs on this forum. Also, most job offers are fake. So, if you have paid for visa based on some job offer you have most likely become victim of a fraud.