+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer scam

miqbaljalil

Feb 5, 2020
Hi i have received this offer letter without any interview call from a Canadian company named Riddells Corp®, Canada. Can anyone please help me to tell that weather this organization offer is real or fake.

Riddells Corp®, Canada
http://riddellscorpgroup.com/

Dear Candidate: HAFIZ MUHAMMAD IQBALJALIL
Herewith enclosed is the Contract Agreement Letter,upon your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the employment,do print it out, fill in your details.
I am confident that you will be very satisfied with the package,structure and work ethic that we offer.The Canada Ministry Of Labor,the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) have been contacted and all other concerned authorities for your employment approval in line with the human rights,ethical labor and employment practice.

Principal Duties/roles and responsibilities
Send back a Signed Copy to me and a Copy of your International Passport. Also,please reply within the next 72 hours,with the following details as it would be used to approve your Offer Letter.
  • The resumption date that would be favorable for you.
  • The amount of family members traveling with you.
  • Your Education Qualification Documents enlisted on your resume/profile.
Sincere regards,
Fred Macourtney
+1(647-477-8184)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi i have received this offer letter without any interview call from a Canadian company named Riddells Corp®, Canada. Can anyone please help me to tell that weather this organization offer is real or fake.

Riddells Corp®, Canada
http://riddellscorpgroup.com/

Dear Candidate: HAFIZ MUHAMMAD IQBALJALIL
Herewith enclosed is the Contract Agreement Letter,upon your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the employment,do print it out, fill in your details.
I am confident that you will be very satisfied with the package,structure and work ethic that we offer.The Canada Ministry Of Labor,the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) have been contacted and all other concerned authorities for your employment approval in line with the human rights,ethical labor and employment practice.

Principal Duties/roles and responsibilities
Send back a Signed Copy to me and a Copy of your International Passport. Also,please reply within the next 72 hours,with the following details as it would be used to approve your Offer Letter.
  • The resumption date that would be favorable for you.
  • The amount of family members traveling with you.
  • Your Education Qualification Documents enlisted on your resume/profile.
Sincere regards,
Fred Macourtney
+1(647-477-8184)
Scam.

Romu

Feb 8, 2020
Canadian company never take telephonic interview it will be conducted in company or in agency they will check ur grooming and everything it's not easy to get job in canada

Reactions: miqbaljalil