+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer Letter

Jan 18, 2022
Hello dear professionals i need to confirm the email that i have received from "Miller Engineering Co".
They asked me to send personal detail for employment work visa process.
Miller Engineering Co <submit.cv@millerengineeringco.com>
canadavisaservice@immigrationsolicitors.net
This one is the email address of immigration department
Dear Shiraz Muhammad,
Attached is the employment contract offer letter, you should print out, sign and send a copy to us for documentation and a copy to the Canada Immigration lawyers together with your Visa processing required documents for Canada Visa documents approval.

Regards.
James Hendrick.Hr Manager
Human Resource Management
The Miller Engineering Company

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello dear professionals i need to confirm the email that i have received from "Miller Engineering Co".
Dear Shiraz Muhammad,
Attached is the employment contract offer letter, you should print out, sign and send a copy to us for documentation and a copy to the Canada Immigration lawyers together with your Visa processing required documents for Canada Visa documents approval.

Regards.
Do no send personal information or money. If the letter offers anything free then fake - airfare, food, accommodations. The Miller Engineering website doesn’t even exist.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Shiraz Muhammad,

Regards.
It's fake and a scam.

Reactions: Muhammad Shiraz

Jumakhan

Nov 25, 2022
Dear Sir /Madam
I hope this email find you very well. I am Jumakhan Mohammadi, I have been applied for survey engineering position at your company. also, I received my contract letter. but unfortunately due to an unexpected situation in my country, I couldn't upload all my documents for immegrattion commitee on time. Now my contract letter date already expired. I repectfully want you to send a new contract letter or quid me how I can process my documents again.I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Best regards,
Jumakhan Mohammadi.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Shiraz Muhammad,

Regards.
Fake.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir /Madam
I hope this email find you very well. I am Jumakhan Mohammadi, I have been applied for survey engineering position at your company. also, I received my contract letter. but unfortunately due to an unexpected situation in my country, I couldn't upload all my documents for immegrattion commitee on time. Now my contract letter date already expired. I repectfully want you to send a new contract letter or quid me how I can process my documents again.I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Best regards,
Jumakhan Mohammadi.
This is not a job forum nor an email. The job is most likely fake as engineering is a licensed position and there is no immigration committee. Hopefully you have not give this person any mooney.

Jumakhan

Nov 25, 2022
Hello
I'm Jumakhan Mohammadi, I applied for survey position in your company even I received contract letter and visa application but due to some unexpected situation in my country, I couldn't upload my documents on time for immegrattion commitee. Now ı have all my documents ready.
I emailed several times for the campany but it's successful. I repectfully want you to help me to prosess my documents again.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I'm Jumakhan Mohammadi, I applied for survey position in your company even I received contract letter and visa application but due to some unexpected situation in my country, I couldn't upload my documents on time for immegrattion commitee. Now ı have all my documents ready.
I emailed several times for the campany but it's successful. I repectfully want you to help me to prosess my documents again.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
This is a forum on immigration. You would not have applied to this site as there are no jobs here.