+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer Letter Template for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors, my wife and I would like to hire my wife's sister through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program to take care of our children 8 year old and twins 9 months old. I have a Business Number already
  1. Need some help with a Job offer template (Alberta)
  2. Need some help with template for contract letter that states wages offered, benefits, vacation and time off etc.
  3. My sister-in-law has experience taking care of her nephew for the last 2 years in India, is this an acceptable premise to be granted permit
  4. Is there a minimum annual income requirement to be eligible as a employer
Thank you so much, may be I am asking a lot but any help is appreciated

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hi Seniors, my wife and I would like to hire my wife's sister through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program to take care of our children 8 year old and twins 9 months old. I have a Business Number already
  1. Need some help with a Job offer template (Alberta)
  2. Need some help with template for contract letter that states wages offered, benefits, vacation and time off etc.
  3. My sister-in-law has experience taking care of her nephew for the last 2 years in India, is this an acceptable premise to be granted permit
  4. Is there a minimum annual income requirement to be eligible as a employer
Thank you so much, may be I am asking a lot but any help is appreciated

Hi did you completed this process?Please I need some help. I am planning to hire my sister as home child care .How can i be an employer to hire my sister?
Thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA