+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer in EE profile

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by ersabine, Nov 9, 2019.

  1. My spouse is on open work permit visa and shehas one year experience. Sholud I answer Yes or No on following question?

    Does XXX have a job offer in Canada?

    The offer must:
    • be for full-time and for at least one year
    • meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
    • be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.

Share This Page