+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for Intra Company Transfer

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Does anybody able to claim additional 50 points with intra company transfer(LMIA exempt, Specialized knowledge)?

Below are my details:

1.I have completed my 1 year experience working in Canada at March 20201 on the close work permit, Intra company transfer (specialized knowledge, LMIA exempt).

2.I have a job offer letter which has been given by the employer stated, “temporary work permit for two years to be issued” dated Feb -2020.

3.I have a work permit valid until March 2022.
4.I have all my paystubs, T4 document, employment letter dated in April (mentioned Full time, Canada experience mentioned, annual salary)

Will these documents helpful for claiming those 50 points?
Hi were you able to claim the job offer points while on ict here
I am in the same boat Any help will be much appreciated

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hey. Did the deputation letter work for you? My WP is valid for another 1.6 years and PR application is in Progress.
Hi were you able to claim the job offer points while on ict here
I am in the same boat Any help will be much appreciated

Takita

May 12, 2021
Hi - Can you please suggest what doc we need to claim these points - the company wont provide a letter saying - job is there for 1 year after getting PR
Job offer issued on Company letter head signed by HR or your supervisor. The letter MUST include "The Job offer is valid at least 1year after PR issued"

Jaykrishnan

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello,

We have moved to Canada through my husband company job transfer. We are here on a Work Permit through our company.

I believe since this is an ICT WP, we are on an LMIA Exempt job.

We are keen to apply for the PR and his company has offered a full-time permanent job for him.

With this , can we claim 50 points for Job offer since his job is LMIA exempt?
Secondly job letter from our company is sufficient?

Please advice
Hi ShylajaRajiv,
Hello,

We have moved to Canada through my husband company job transfer. We are here on a Work Permit through our company.

I believe since this is an ICT WP, we are on an LMIA Exempt job.

We are keen to apply for the PR and his company has offered a full-time permanent job for him.

With this , can we claim 50 points for Job offer since his job is LMIA exempt?
Secondly job letter from our company is sufficient?

Please advice
Hi ShylajaRajiv,

Could you please let me know, if you got 50 point for job offer. We are also holding the Intra Company Transfer(ICT) Work Permit .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi ShylajaRajiv,

Hi ShylajaRajiv,

Could you please let me know, if you got 50 point for job offer. We are also holding the Intra Company Transfer(ICT) Work Permit .
Have you been working in Canada for a year and now have a new employment letter stating you have the job a year past PR? If so, yes.

Peteratpete

Feb 25, 2022
Few of my friends/colleagues are able to use this letter and have become PR. But I think a lot depends upon officers discretion.