+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for express entry candidate

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone,
I want to ask you about how I can get job offer to claim 50 points in my express entry application.
My brother has computer shop in canada, so can he make me accountant job offer to claim 50 points.
please, tell me what is the process of obtaining positive labour market for job offer and how i can my brother make me a job offer?
thanks

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LMIA is approved wherein no Canadians are available
There are tons of accountants looking for jobs....

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
LMIA is approved wherein no Canadians are available
There are tons of accountants looking for jobs....
But if he only want to hire me then tell me the process of how to obtain it.
i have read that there is no fee of applying for LMIA approval, so kindly tell me the process of it.
thanks

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
But if he only want to hire me then tell me the process of how to obtain it.
i have read that there is no fee of applying for LMIA approval, so kindly tell me the process of it.
thanks
Yes, your brother can choose which one he need, but he need to satisfy service Canada why he only choose you and not a Canadian or permanent resident. Considering your post here you are not qualified for a accountant in Canada.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Yes, your brother can choose which one he need, but he need to satisfy service Canada why he only choose you and not a Canadian or permanent resident. Considering your post here you are not qualified for a accountant in Canada.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS
Considering your post here you are not qualified for a accountant in Canada?
I'M ACCA QUALIFIED WORKING AS AN ACCOUNTANT FROM LAST THREE YEARS and my brother want to hire me in his shop as accontant because his business growing day by day.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS
Considering your post here you are not qualified for a accountant in Canada?
I'M ACCA QUALIFIED WORKING AS AN ACCOUNTANT FROM LAST THREE YEARS and my brother want to hire me in his shop as accontant because his business growing day by day.
Apparently you didn't understand @Alex0924 's response. How many people in Canada do you think are ACCA qualified with 3 years of experience? You cannot be the only one, right?
So Canadian government is going to ask, why can't your brother hire a citizen or PR with the same skillset?
Your brother can hire you, no problem at all. But it's not up to him to decide whether you'll qualify for LMIA

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Apparently you didn't understand @Alex0924 's response. How many people in Canada do you think are ACCA qualified with 3 years of experience? You cannot be the only one, right?
So Canadian government is going to ask, why can't your brother hire a citizen or PR with the same skillset?
Your brother can hire you, no problem at all. But it's not up to him to decide whether you'll qualify for LMIA
ok I understand, but can you tell me how to apply for LMIA?
Maybe no one apply for job and my brother select me? maybe no one interested to work in my brother shop? :))