+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake scam or real

Dinesh A

Jan 25, 2021
First I received a mail as call letter I sent a mail to mail id on the zop construction website hr@zopcgroup.com for the clarification is true are fake & then I received a mail from hr@zopcgroup.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I, the HR Manager, have already offered you a job to work with us please contact the appointed agent via email and number provided in the offer letter and follow her instructions for your visa processing.

You can contact me via Phone Number: +1 (437) 266 0938 for any inquiry if required.
Thanks & Regards,

Zop Construction Group

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Simon Jones

Whatsapp Phone: +1 (437) 266 0938

Phone Number: +1 (437) 266 0938

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First I received a mail as call letter I sent a mail to mail id on the zop construction website hr@zopcgroup.com for the clarification is true are fake & then I received a mail from hr@zopcgroup.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I, the HR Manager, have already offered you a job to work with us please contact the appointed agent via email and number provided in the offer letter and follow her instructions for your visa processing.

You can contact me via Phone Number: +1 (437) 266 0938 for any inquiry if required.
Thanks & Regards,

Zop Construction Group

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Simon Jones

Scam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards,

Zop Construction Group

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Simon Jones

It's fake and a scam. Please do not give them any money or any of your personal information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards,

Zop Construction Group

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Simon Jones

FYI - the website is fake and there is no such company. The fake website was set up by the scammers.

If anyone tries to tell you this is real, they are part of the scam

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards,

Zop Construction Group

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Simon Jones

Fake

Maddy Ram

May 29, 2021
I have offer letter from Fcart construction, canada
Its Real or rack
Address: No. 106 Agnes St Mississauga, Ontario Canada.
Tel: +1 6474936338 / Fax: 6474936338.
Tel: +1 (702) 998-3293/ Fax: +1 (702) 998-3293
Dear Ramasamy Madhan,
Welcome to FCART CONSTRUCTION ONTARIO CANADA, we are pleased to offer you employment
in the position of AC Technician with FCART CONSTRUCTION ONTARIO CANADA we are eager to
have you as part of our team. We foresee your potential skills as a valuable contribution to our
company and clients. Your appointment as AC Technician will commence on 30th June, 2021.
As AC Technician your monthly take-home salary will be directly credited to your bank account
that will be opened by the Company for you. The payroll Administrator will provide the details to
you. You are entitled to all allowanced, free accommodation, fringe benefits and other terms and
condition of your employment which will be as per Company policies as applicable from time to
time. You will be entitled to monthly starting salary of 11,520 per month you shall receive your
payment before 28th of every month.
Your compensation will be received every year in the month of April as per Company policy. You
will be initially work at FCART CONSTRUCTION in CANADA at above address; your services are
transferable to other offices of the Company, Abroad at the discretion of the Company's
management. A Limit of an average 8 hours work within 24 hours (9am-4pm) will be given and an
in-work rest break. You are entitled to 8 weeks paid leave per year. This letter of appointment is
based on the information in your resume and Company application form for employment and
agreement Letter of the management sign by you. If at any time in future it comes to light that any
of this information is incorrect or any relevant information has been withheld, then your
employment is liable to be terminated without notice.
You are required to sign on the right-hand corner of this letter of appointment as a token of your
acceptance of our terms and condition to company and submit a copy to the Immigration Advisory
to enable him/her on your visa procurement. Thank you for choosing a career with us and we are
looking forward to working with you.
Regards
FCART CONSTRUCTION ONTARIO CANADA, INC
Human Resource Manager
Mr. Mague Muller Employee Signature hu

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its Real or rack
Dear Ramasamy Madhan,
Welcome to FCART CONSTRUCTION ONTARIO CANADA, we are pleased to offer you employment
in the position of AC Technician with FCART CONSTRUCTION ONTARIO CANADA we are eager to
have you as part of our team. We foresee your potential skills as a valuable contribution to our
company and clients. Your appointment as AC Technician will commence on 30th June, 2021.
As AC Technician your monthly take-home salary will be directly credited to your bank account
that will be opened by the Company for you. The payroll Administrator will provide the details to
you. You are entitled to all allowanced, free accommodation, fringe benefits and other terms and
condition of your employment which will be as per Company policies as applicable from time to
time. You will be entitled to monthly starting salary of 11,520 per month you shall receive your
Your compensation will be received every year in the month of April as per Company policy. You
will be initially work at FCART CONSTRUCTION in CANADA at above address; your services are
transferable to other offices of the Company, Abroad at the discretion of the Company's
management. A Limit of an average 8 hours work within 24 hours (9am-4pm) will be given and an
in-work rest break. You are entitled to 8 weeks paid leave per year. This letter of appointment is
based on the information in your resume and Company application form for employment and
agreement Letter of the management sign by you. If at any time in future it comes to light that any
of this information is incorrect or any relevant information has been withheld, then your
You are required to sign on the right-hand corner of this letter of appointment as a token of your
acceptance of our terms and condition to company and submit a copy to the Immigration Advisory
to enable him/her on your visa procurement. Thank you for choosing a career with us and we are
Regards
Human Resource Manager
Fake. Who gets an $11k salary a month for an AC Tech plus 8 weeks paid leave per year! No such group as Immigration Advisory either. I could go on.

2ndLife

Jun 4, 2021
EMPLOYMENT/OFFER LETTER
Zop Construction Group Copyright 2020 @Lawdepot
Zop Construction Group Canada have made it compulsory that you will make a
refundable agent and registration fee for security deposit to the appointed agent to
assure us that you will not disappoint us after we pay for your visa and flight ticket to
Canada. Zop Construction Group Management Canada will immediately pay for your
Visa fee including for your family visa fee if you are coming with the members of your
family. (PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBER
ALLOWED TO TRAVEL WITH YOU IS 4 PEOPLE ONLY)
Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket fee shall also be sent to you by the management of Zop
Construction Group Canada to enable you purchases your flight ticket on time or we
can book your flight ticket and send direct to your home address. Family flight ticket
will also be issued to you if you are relocating to Canada with the members of your
family.
3. Accommodation: Zop Construction Group Canada provides accommodation to all
foreign national at Zop Construction Group housing estate reserved for foreign
workers, both family and singles accommodation are available depending on your
family status.
4. Reimbursement: You shall be provided with our reimbursement or refund
Application Form where you are expected to fill out all expenses incurred by you, i.e. the
26,000 INR you paid for your document registration, security deposit and agent service
fee to the agent who was appoint for your visa procurement by the management of this
company. And every other expense you may absorbed in the course of joining us
Scammers just cant stop themselves from finding innovative ways. Why would an employer get a hiring agreement through LAWDEPOT, i guess they cant afford legal fees...

2ndLife

Jun 4, 2021
Its Real or rack
Dear Ramasamy Madhan,
Regards
Human Resource Manager
Wow..a Whooping salary of 11520 pm CAD or INR. They forgot to clarify

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
How anyone still falls for these scams after years and years of being exposed as fakes and lies, is beyond me.
Even the CRA guys with thick Indian accents and names like Agent John Smith or Agent Peter Williams have been exposed now for a number of years.
Just the other day they rang me, so I had a little play with them..

Elamparuthi

Jun 10, 2021
In Canada Fcart Construction company is there?? because am getting job offer from above mentioned company! Please help me!

Jun 10, 2021
Respected sir,
My name is Murugan and I have been selected as Mechanical engineering manager in Prism engineering corporation, 650 montreal road,Ottawa, Canada by a Skype interview. Hr mail id is ( hr.recruiting@prismsengineering.com). Further the company had told me to pay Visa and work permit charges to Mr Luc M.Waldman.
Then I had a mail from the below mail address and his name is Luc M.Waldman. visa incharge office, south block, Canada high commission New Delhi.
consular@international-gc-gov.com
He mailed giving instruction to pay Visa and work permit charges of 560 Canadian dollars, to private account.
This makes me doubt.
Sir I humbly request you to clear me that Mr WALDMAN is really working in canada High commission , New Delhi, and the above said mail address is correct or fake.
Sir if you clear the doubt, it is not only useful for me , it will be very useful for several persons like me.
Your advice in this matter will be a very valuable help for me.
Thanks for going through my mail in your busy hours.
Thanks & Regards
G.Murugan
Note

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Respected sir,
My name is Murugan and I have been selected as Mechanical engineering manager in Prism engineering corporation, 650 montreal road,Ottawa, Canada by a Skype interview. Hr mail id is ( hr.recruiting@prismsengineering.com). Further the company had told me to pay Visa and work permit charges to Mr Luc M.Waldman.
Then I had a mail from the below mail address and his name is Luc M.Waldman. visa incharge office, south block, Canada high commission New Delhi.
consular@international-gc-gov.com
He mailed giving instruction to pay Visa and work permit charges of 560 Canadian dollars, to private account.
This makes me doubt.
Sir I humbly request you to clear me that Mr WALDMAN is really working in canada High commission , New Delhi, and the above said mail address is correct or fake.
Sir if you clear the doubt, it is not only useful for me , it will be very useful for several persons like me.
Your advice in this matter will be a very valuable help for me.
Thanks for going through my mail in your busy hours.
Thanks & Regards
G.Murugan
Note
Fake on so many levels.