+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real?

Fakhar04

Jul 1, 2022
Hi I wanna know weather my job offer is real or fake please help me out with this it's issued by jb motors I have pic of it which is send by my consultant and the address the shows of Canada services center is #2490-134 boundary road,Calgary ,AB,Canada but it doesn't appear on Google maps Map shows different address and jb transport are located in Brampton Ontario it's seems something fishy please help me out with this

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
If you have to ask, it’s fake.
This consultant is a scammer. There is no job or visa to Canada from this consultant.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
My consultant in Pakistan jb motors is a company which offered a job offer
Many scammer consultants also use actual companies in their fake job offers. I have no idea if this JB Motors is a real company, but even if they are, there is no job offer.

We gave you an answer, you don't want to believe it, suit yourself.

Fakhar04

Jul 1, 2022
Many scammer consultants also use actual companies in their fake job offers. I have no idea if this JB Motors is a real company, but even if they are, there is no job offer.

I believe you but I scan the barcode of that letter and its come up with deatiks maybe he generates fake that as well

Fakhar04

Jul 1, 2022

Company name : jb transport
Employer Id: #273298CA72WP
Confirmation : #13720876
And there is some third party info as well which is mention in that bar code